21

*At the tower*

Nat: "wow they really went all out for this one"

WanDa: "Yep, did they forget how much she dislikes this"

Nat: "I think they did"

Bucky: "Ladies join us"

Steve: "you two look great"

Nat: "we decided to try today"

WanDa: "You boys clean up nicely"

Thor: "Why thank you"

Loki: "Any idea were the birthday girl is"

Sam: "Seems like the party has started with out her"

Nat: "Oh she will turn up"

Parker: "Hey guys"

WanDa: "Hi"

Parker: "Meet my friends Ned and MJ"

Steve: "hello"

Thor: "Your the girl I met yesterday"

MJ: "yes I am"

Ned: "I can't believe I'm breathing the same air as Captain America, Black widow, Falcon, Winter solider, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision, The Hulk and aren't you the guy who tried to destroy New York. Loki right"

Loki: "as I live and breathe"

Ned: "So cool"

Parker: "Where is Y/n"

Nat: "She is downstairs"

Parker: "How did you know that"

Nat: "all the camera waiting by the lift for her arrival"

As the lift for the doors slowly open I was surrounded by more flashing lights. I smiled and waved at them while dad led the way for me to follow. I listen to the sound of the music that was blasting from the speakers. I walked closer to the banister area, were I can over look the dance floor and looked to find the familiar faces. I then saw them all at the couch at the window area I waved as they all smiled at me.

Tony: "Y/n, this way" I followed dad as we stopped to talk to a few more journalists and then he told them that's enough pictures, they then put away the cameras and headed back to enjoy the party.

Y/n: "I think I wanna go back to being out of the public eye" I whispered to him as he guided me down the staircase

Tony: "Just smile and nod sunflower" I did exactly that as people stopped us to say hello and happy birthday.

Pepper: "you look gorgeous" I walked towards mom who squeezed me while hugging me.

Y/n: "You look amazing mom" I smiled at her while looking at her dress.

Tony: "You can say that again" he hugged her and gave her a kiss

Pepper: "now before you can have fun you have to meet the-"

Y/n: "Mom I just got here can I say hi to the rest first then I can get to work" I cut her off and looked over at the others who were talking away

Pepper: "I know honey but this would be quick"

She then dragged me towards a group of investors along with dad, we stood there for what felt like hours talking about business and golf and random stuff. Some even talking about their sons being a potential bachelor for me.

Y/n: "Thanks but I'm not looking for anyone"

Tony: "Yet, she is just enjoying her 20's"

Pepper: "Yes exactly honey"