59

Diner at the tower

WanDa: "seems like forever since we all sat around the table" she smiled at all of us

Steve: "Yes everyone has been busy" he sipped his cup and eyed Nat

Thor: "I haven't" he leaned over for the potatoes

Sam: "I can tell" he laughed

Tony: "Not that I care, but what have you guys been doing?" He poured himself another drink.

Nat: "Work" she nodded over at me and I lightly smiled

Steve & Sam: "Training"

WanDa: "Spent some time with vision and pietro"

Loki: "I was wondering why he isn't here"

WanDa: "I thought I should let them bond abit"

Thor: "I have been doing kingly things" he placed his glass on the table and ate into more food

Tony: "Y/n?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as he said my name.

Y/n: "Nothing just work" I smiled at him then looked back down at my plate that I haven't touched.

They all then went into there separate conversations as I zoned out looking at my food in front of me, I fiddled with my ring as I felt myself disassociating with my surroundings.

Loki: "Are you not going to eat?" I blinked as he lightly touched my hands squeezing it

Y/n: "I'm not hungry" I slowly looked up at him as he had a worried look on his face.

I then felt my phone ring, I looked at it as and Unknown number came up.

Y/n: "Excuse me" I quickly got up from the table and walked into the hallway the phone vibrating in my hand.

UN: "We got it"

Y/n: "Good Pleasure doing business with you"

UN: "You will hear from me"

Y/n: "Say hello to mother Russia for me" I then ended the call.
I ran my hands through my hair then sighed.

Y/n Vision: "It's happening " she whispered in my head.

I started walking back to the living room doors where everyone was eating dinner around the table.

Steve: "Everything alright" they all turned to look at me as I typed away on my phone,

Y/n: "Yeah" I nodded and smiled at them, they turned back to face the food.

I then felt this annoying aura around me, I stopped and looked down at my feet as the floor started shaking, I slowly looked over to everyone who was still talking and laughing, I held onto the couch and took deep breaths trying to calm myself down.
I squeezed my eyes shut as my grip got tighter on the chair,

Voice 1: "We found you Asterin" a male voice rang in my head

Asterin: "Take me home" she shouted at them

Voice 1: "It is happening sister,how do I free the rest"

Asterin: "Their weapons"

The voices then faded as I leaned against the couch rocking backwards and forwards.

Y/n: "Aster it hurts" I whispered to her

Asterin: "A few more minutes" she whispered back and let me have control of my mind.