132

Y/n Pov

I feel so...fed up with the world and life.

I'm normally a happy go lucky type of girl, but these past few days, weeks, month, I've just felt so out of it.

I want to hit a rest button, travel back in time, a time were I didn't have a care in the world. When I was stuck on that island with Conrad, I always thought back to what would have happened if I stayed and finished the job.

Why am I thinking about this? I love my life now, but it's so repetitive.
Is this what growing up feels like, I should have enjoyed my life while I had a chance.

I was laying down on the bench outside the house, listening to the soft rustles of the tree and the droplets of water that fell from the sky.
I placed my hand out and watched as the rain dropped on to my palm.

Lucky I was laying under a tree, even though a few droplets fell on me I didn't mind, it was refreshing.

Y/n: "If you could go back in time would you?"

Parker: "Maybe." I held my phone over my face to see him sitting at his desk watching out the window.

Y/n: "Well would you change anything." I placed it near my ear.

Parker: "Probably not cause it would dest-"

Y/n: "What if it didn't effect the time line, would you still change it?" I held my palm up in front of my face and moved it around.

Parker: "Yeah I would," he then paused ",I would change a few things. What would you change?"

Y/n: "I don't know," I paused and thought for a few seconds ",maybe running away from my problems."

Parker: "Even if, you still solved it." I nodded in agreement.

Stiorra: "Mom phone!"

Parker: "Catch you later." I sat up and picked the phone up.

Y/n: "See you." I smiled and ended the call.
I sighed then got up and walked through the rain towards the side door.

Stiorra: "They said it's important." She handed me the phone then went back to her, whatever she was doing.

Y/n: "Hello." I walked upstairs to my office.

.....

-Time skip-

Loki: "Darling? You in here?"

I lifted my head from my desk and looked up at him, he was carrying two cups of tea.

Loki: "I thought you might need some refreshment." He sat on the chair and placed my cup in front of me.

Y/n: "Thank you." I wrapped my palm around it and just stared down at the heat coming up from it.

Loki: "So Stiorra has been looking at places to go study."

Y/n: "London."

Loki: "Huh?"

Y/n: "She can study in the school in London." I sipped the tea.

Loki: "What? "

Y/n: "It's a good school I went there and she can travel around as an exchange student to different countries."

Loki: "I thought we would have picked somewhere closer." He emphasised the we and closer part.

Y/n: "We can still discuss it, but I have already made my mind up." I placed it down and ran my hands through my hair ", if you don't mind?"
He sighed then left.

Nat: "Well that was heated." I looked at my laptop screen.

Y/n: "She is going to London." I sat back in my chair and rubbed my temple.

Nat: "Yes ma'am."

Night

I spent all night in the office working and taking to Nat, and Parker.
I checked my watch and rubbed my eyes.

I stood up and did a quick stretch then grabbed my cup and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I was humming songs as I walked around the house. It was still raining outside a little bit heavier than usual.

I checked all the doors to make sure there locked. Also to just take an extra 10 minutes to head to bed.
I then headed upstairs to my room.

Loki: "Well look who is finally sleepy." He closed his book.

Y/n: "yep." I walked into the closet to get changed.

Loki: "Whats with the tone?"

Y/n: "Tone?" I walked out while tying my hair up. ",what tone?"

Loki: "That tone."

Y/n: "I can't hear it." I sat on the bed and took of my jewellery leaving my ring and necklace on.

Loki: "Who are you mad at?" He leaned over and traced my spine.

Y/n: "the world," I laid down on the bed ",yeah mostly the world." I snuggled up to his chest.

Loki: "The world is a-"

Y/n: "Let's watch a movie." I cut him off as I wasn't in the mood for an inspirational waffle.

Loki: "I pick."

Y/n: "Alright then." I smiled as he tickled my sides.