107

Next day

Pepper: "You do not need to help me so much"
She moved her leg to hang off the side of the bed.

Y/n: "Yes I do" I helped her put on her socks.

Pepper: "Y/n." She placed her hand on my shoulder, "I am capable of doing it on my own"

Y/n: "Okay" I sat on the floor and watched as her hands trembled as she placed her other sock on.

Pepper: "You and father worry to much" she sniffed them smiled down at me.

Y/n: "For good reason" I helped her stand up.

Pepper: "I'm getting old" she laughed as we walked out the door

Y/n: "Oh please your not" I laughed behind her as she went towards the staircase

Pepper: "Can you grab my bag?" She pointed back to the room.

I nodded and walked into the room. I grabbed the bag and bumped into the side table.
Opening the draw filled with pills.
I picked one up and read the label. Which had dads name written on it. I frowned and placed it in my pocket.

I headed back down the stairs to see Mom, Loki, Tora all sitting on the couch enjoying a movie.

I went outside to were dad was sitting on his laptop.

Tony: "Hey, how's your mom?" He looked up from his laptop then back at it again

Y/n: "When were you going to tell me that your sick?" I pulled out the pills from my pocket and placed it on the table in front of him.

Tony: "That was just something the doctors gave me, I told them I don't need it" he kept on typing.

Y/n: "Are you dying?"

He paused and slowly looked up at me.
Tony: "I'm just getting old"

Y/n: "So you are?"

Tony: "Everyone is dying, it's part of ou-"

Y/n: "Dad don't bullshit me right now," I pointed my finger at him
"if you are sick you should have told me, you don't just hide shit like this from me,"

Tony: "It was on a need to know bases and you didn't need to know"

Y/n: "Are you kidding me?" I scuffed
"These meds are for sick people" I threw it to the rest on the floor. "You are dying and still a fucking pain"

Tony: "Language. Right now your mother needs us so calm down"

Y/n: "Does she know?"

Tony: "No"

Y/n: "Of course she doesn't"
I rolled my eyes and headed towards the lake

Tony: "Where are you going?"
He shouted from behind me

Y/n: "To drown" I shouted back.

I walked down the wooden bridge and sat at the end my toes creating ripples in the water.

Stiorra: "Mom?" I looked over to see her standing a few distance away from me
I looked down at my hands as they glowed.

Y/n: "Sorry" I dried my eyes and patted for her to join me

Stiorra: "I know this is an obvious answer, but are you okay?" She sat fiddling with a flower

Y/n: "I am now" I laid my head on her lap, she ran her hands through my hair, twisting the singular braid.

Stiorra: "It's going to be okay Mom"

Y/n: "I'm not sure about that, this time I can't solve it"

Stiorra: "Not everything can be solved, sometimes you just gotta let life happen"

Y/n: "I know" I took her hand and brought the palm to my lips giving it a light kiss, I held on to it while watching the lake.

Stiorra: "I'll take care of them" she mumbled

Y/n: "no use your abilities for something good" I squeezed her palm.

Stiorra: "bu-"

Loki: "There you two are, I have been looking everywhere"

Stiorra: "Maybe you weren't looking hard enough"

Y/n: "Exactly" I sat up and looked over at him

Loki: "So your both annoyed" he sat besides me.

Y/n: "The word isn't annoyed it's m-"

Stiorra: "More like frustrated"
She looked up at me.

Y/n: "Yes frustrated"I wrapped my arm around her shoulder

Stiorra: "Are you going to have Aunty Nat's baby?" She kicked her legs in the water

Y/n: "Yeah I am" I did the same while resting myself on Loki

Stiorra: "That's so cool"

Y/n: "I know right"

We sat in silence for a while watching as the sun shun over the lake. Tora kept humming different songs, while Loki fiddled with my ring.

Stiorra: "Is it true that you killed dads father?"
I felt lokis heart stop at her question.

Loki: "Who told you that?"

Stiorra: "Uncle Thor, he also said that mom killed your sister" she covered her eyes as she looked up at him

Y/n: "I- I think you spend to much time with Thor"

Stiorra: "He also said th-"

Loki: "Let's not repeat any of the stories he has told you."
She nodded and went back to sipping her toes in the lake.

I lightly chuckled as he let out a sigh and carried on twisting my ring around.

Stiorra: "Dad?"

Loki: "Mhm"

Stiorra: "Do you think grandad Odin would have accepted you and mom's marriage?"

Y/n: "Good question" I mumbled

Loki: "Most likely not,"

Y/n: "I think he would have"

Loki: "Darling we both know how stubborn he was"

Y/n: "I think he would have been happy to see you happy"I smiled at him, he gave me a little smile then looked back at Tora

Stiorra: "I think he is happy" she spun around the flower and dropped it in the lake.
"I know grandma is"
She then stood up and walked back towards the house.

Loki: "Where are you going?"

Stiorra: "I'm hungry"