142

Loki Pov

Loki: "Did you sleep with my brother?"

This was probably not the best moment to ask her, but she was so distracted when I kissed her head. Her thoughts all over the place. And seeing the way he looked at her yesterday in the kitchen ticked me off. I just want to know if it was more than a kiss.

She dropped her hands from around me and tapped for me to get off her, so I did and sat back.

Y/n: "No, I didn't." Her tone was very blunt. She had the look of disbelief in her eyes that I would ask something like that.

I sighed and tied my hair back with Tora's scrunchie.

Loki: "Then why are you so distracted."
She dragged her knees to her chest and placed her chin on it.

Y/n: "Cause I kissed him."

I thought that I would be more hurt when she finally admitted it, but I wasn't, I just looked at her hands as she started twisting the ring.

Loki: "I know, he told me." I laid down on the pillow next to her.

Y/n: "He did?" She looked down at me, I couldn't tell the emotion she had on her face.

Loki: "Yes," I laid my palms under my head ",It took some time but he told me."

Y/n: "Were you mad?"

Loki: "Yes."

At the time yes very much, I ended up getting into a fight with Thor that night. He apologised multiple times and said they were drunk and the mood, it only happened once and never again.

Y/n: "I'm sorry."

I looked up at her she was biting her lip, I looked down at her hands to she was still fiddling with her ring.

Loki: "Did it mean anything?" I sat up on my elbow.

Y/n: "No." it was a straight forward answer.

Loki: "did you regret it?"

She took longer to answer this one. Her silence was an clear answer.
I sat up and rested against the head board.

Loki: "Y/n?" I rested my chin on her shoulder. "Darling I forgive you." I placed a light kiss on her shoulder then her neck.

Y/n: "Why are you so calm?"

Because I love you to much to hurt a hair on your head.

Loki: "Being angry would not change anything." I traced my arms around her waist. "It happened nothing I can do to change it." I whispered in her ear.

Y/n: "I should have told you sooner."
She turned her head to look at me, her eyes were red and she looked exhausted. Her heart beat was going at an irregular pace. I stopped circling her sides and cupped her face. Moving it left and right to scan it.

Loki: "What did you eat?" I placed the back of my hand on her forehead as she started heating up. Her lips were slowly turning a lighter colour no longer plumped.

Y/n: "I had oats." She squeezed her sides, while pulling away from my hold.

I frowned and pulled her back, lifting her up to sit on my lap. I lifted up her top to see her injury's have got worse, they weren't healing.

I looked back up at her but she avoid my eye contact.

Y/n: "It's been like that for a few days now." She pushed my arm away as I went to touch it.

Loki: "You didn't say anything."

Y/n: "Cause I wasn't in pain till last night." She pulled her top back down and climb off me.

Loki: "Why didn't you tell me?" She walked into the bathroom out of me view.

Y/n: "You weren't exact-" she started coughing ",in the country to speak."

Loki: "You should-" I paused when she suddenly stopped rustling around.
"Darling?" I stood up and approached the door.

I pushed it open, to my surprise she wasn't there. I frowned my brows then noticed her bloody hand print on the edge of the sink.