135

It's been a few hours since Hela has visited, the tension between her and Loki was high, while I was just high. High on life. Aha. Oo i need to get out of this place.

Stiorra: "Hey," she walked into the kitchen, she was back from her afternoon run.
"Um hi." She smiled nervously at Hela.

Y/n: "Tora meet your Aunty Hela." I made sure to hold on to Loki's hand as he tensed up.

Hela: "It is lovely to meet you." She stood up and approached her ", you are very beautiful." I slapped at Lokis hand as he tried to get up.

Stiorra: "tha- thank you?," she tried to move away from her touch. "Are you moms sister?"

Hela: "No your fathers." She kept her gaze on her, her eyes smiling as she looked at her.

Loki: "I want her gone." He whispered in my ear.

Y/n: "This is good for her." I looked at him squeezing his hand, I too was nervous as they spoke but I knew that it was necessary.

Hela: "May I speak to her in private." She looked over at me and Loki.

Y/n: "Sure, Tora show your aunt the lake." She nodded her head and guided her.

Stiorra: "I can show you my mediation spot." She closed the sliding door behind her as they walked out in the rain.

Loki: "HAVE ABSOLUTELY LOST IT!"
I was taken back by his loud tone.

Y/n: "no." I shook my head.

Loki: "Why would you just leave my daughter with her?"

Y/n: "Our daughter," I corrected him ",Hela will not harm her."

Loki: "What did she tell you that?" He scuffed and let go of my hand.

Y/n: "I know your worried, but what is done is done can not change what is meant to happen." I tried to calm him down but he was already frustrated.

Loki: "Who are you?," he stood up and looked down at me ", the Y/n I know would never let her child go into the arms of someone who is threatening their life."

Y/n: "You will not tell me how to mother my own daughter." I ignored his cold gaze on me.

Loki: "What mother abandoned her child for years then comes back and acts like everything is okay!" His words hit me like a dagger through my chest.

Y/n: "I didn't abandoned her." My voice sounded like a whisper.

Loki: "To her you did." I listened to his footsteps as he walked away.

I looked out the windows, watching as her and Hela spoke. She had a smile plastered on her face, even though she was getting drench she seemed happy.

My eyes got blurry as my chest started to hurt, my tears falling like the rain, i bit my lower lip trying not to make any noises, but I could help but sniffle.

I whipped my tears away with the back of my palm and stood up and walked towards the door to meet them outside.

As I walked through the rain my clothing started sticking to my body, what was once tears on my face was now rain drops from the clouds.

Stiorra: "It's raining heavy out we should head back."

Hela: "I agree." They both turned and looked at me as I carried on walking.

Stiorra: "Mom you oky?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm going to the cabin, I have some um work to do." I moved my wet hair from my face.