136

Stiorra Pov
18 birthday

It has been a while since mom left. Everyday just gets worse with out her here.
Dad has been trying to stay positive but I could see he is slowly losing hope. Everyone is losing hope...

I woke up by the sun dancing into moms cabin, I felt more closer to her here than any where else, everything smelled like her.
Can't say the same for Dad he sleeps on the couch, understandable, I whipped my eyes, and stretched.

Loki: "Hey." He walked into the cabin holding something behind his back.

Stiorra: "Hey," I said lazily while sitting up.

Loki: "Happy 18th" he held the pancakes in front of me. He had a nervous smile on his face.

I smiled back at him and took the plate, it looked exactly like how mom would make it, my happy face soon turned into a frown as I thought about her.

Loki: "Do you not like it?" I looked back at dad who sat at my feet.

Stiorra: "I love it." I gave him a reassuring smile.

Loki: "Now it may not taste as good as your mothers, but I tried my hardest to follow her recipes." He stood up and cleared all my plates and cups from last night.

Stiorra: "It taste great." I said through a mouthful. I mean it was good but had nothing on moms.

Loki: "Your uncle will be here soon along with the rest, so get ready." He kissed my hair before leaving me alone.

I looked out the window at our house in the distance and finished up my pancakes.

- time skip -

After I showered and changed, I walked round towards the living room, where dad was sitting reading a book.
Well it was one of Moms old diary's, he has  read this exact on over and over since she left.
He never let me touched any of them, our her weapons or anything in fact that she had in her chest.
He just gave me the photos and random videos of me from my childhood.
I didn't complain as he was missing her, a tremendous amount and plus I had her cabin, which he barley visited.

Stiorra: "So movie night for my 18th." I sat besides him and hugged one of the pillows.

Loki: "I thought you would have went out with your friends." He turned the page.

Stiorra: "I can do that anytime." I reached for the remote and turned the Tv on.

Loki: "Then sure we can do that." He looked up from the book and smiled at me.

I laid down on the couch my head in his lap, he stroked my hair as I slowly fell back asleep.

But all I could think about was mom and her face when she left, it had no emotions she was just blank, while her eyes were filled with so much pain and love. I have never seen my mom like that.
And I have never seen dad like this, as much as he put on a brave face, sometimes I would see him looking blankly at the tv deep in his thoughts our gazing out at one of moms photos.

Is this is what it feels like when the love of your life goes away. Do you just not know how to live?. I snapped out my thoughts when loud thunder came from outside.
I sat up and looked at dad who closed the book and stood up and walked towards the front door.

Thor: "BROTHER!" he picked him up into a bear hug.

Loki: "Put me down." He placed him back down and patted his shoulder then turned his attention to me.

Stiorra: "Uncle Thor." I stood up as he held his arms open for me to hug him.

Thor: "Your getting bigger each time I see you, which is not enough for my liking." He kissed my hair and looked at my face.

Uncle Thor never failed to lift the mood, he had a massive smile on his face as he sat on the couch and handed me my gift.

Thor: "I figured from your mothers and fathers taste in weapons this one will suit you."

I opened the box to see a pair of daggers, they looked like a mixture of Moms and dads, they had moms vine handles but was as elegant and slick as dads.

Stiorra: "Thank you, I love it." I smiled at him.

Loki: "Was the thunder necessary?" He sat down and picked the diary back up.

Thor: "How else am I suppose to let my presence be known."

Both him and dad did a little chuckle almost like there was a story behind that phrase.
I didn't question them as it was good to see dad have genuine smile on his face again.

Thor: "Where is the ale!"