26

*a week later*

Steve: "Let's go guys time to get him back"

We got a hit on where Bucky might be while Steve, Nat, WanDa and vision took the jet. Me Dad and Falcon made our way towards hydras base.

Tony: "This will be our second time getting him back now"

Sam: "maybe we should just leave him"

Y/n: "Come on guys lighten up" I flew in between them

Steve: "Does everyone remember the plan"

Y/n & Tony: "Plan?" We both shouted over Comms.

Vision: "I have only started to notice how alike you two are"

Nat: "You just noticed that"

Y/n: "Can you run us through th-" I was then blasted from the air. I was falling to the ground when I used wind to push myself back up as soon as I was about to hit the ground. "Ah that was not nice"

Tony: "You okay" Dad hovered next to me.
I nodded and flew straight towards the direction of the blast.

Steve: "Starks distract them"

Y/n & Tony: "on it"
we then launched ourselves at the weapons that were used to knock me down. Grabbing one of them an flying them up and dropping them. I then landed on the ground next to dad who was already fighting off some of them. I then stomped on the ground breaking the ground and releasing spikes from the earth.As men ran towards us their bodies being stabbed by the earth spikes. I then ran up a few trees avoiding the spikes and fought of the rest.

Nat: "with me" Nat ran pass me and took down a few more that were standing at the door.
We then ran through the doors and cleared the way.

Steve: "look out" he threw his shield at a man behind us

Y/n: "Thanks" he nodded then jumped of the banister and fought the men on the ground.

WanDa: "Y/n the roof" I bursted a hole through the ceiling and landed surrounded by men.

Y/n: "hello there ladies" I smirked at them. They then charged at me I took them down one by one throwing them at each other. I was then knocked of the roof by a stronger one. I landed the ground below me cracking. Without time to react he then jumped onto me Punching me in my face. I then blasted him off me throwing him through the building walls.

Y/n: "What the hell Bucky"
I flew at him with my fist he then grabbed my fist and squeezed it, while using his other arm to smash my face in a wall. I kicked him away and charged back at him this time I was more defensive dodging his blows. He then landed three blows to my diaphragm knocking the wind out of me. Then two to my waist, a final one to my stomach.I felt my body crumble inside me.I reacted by blasting him with ice. Freezing his body. I dropped to my knees coughing out blood. I laid on my back looking up at the sky. I then watched dad mumbling at me I looked around to see WanDa and Cap fighting of the last men while Falcon Vision and Nat get Bucky's frozen body on the jet.

Y/n: "Is this what dying feels like, cause if it is I think I'm dying"

I slurred out as dad rubbed my hair while talking to me. I couldn't hear him though I only watched his lips move as he panicked I then started coughing up some more blood I lifted my hand that was on my stomach to my face and say it was covered in scarlet red. My eyes started slowly fluttering shut. My vision going blurry.

Y/n: "Dad I think I'm bleeding"
I placed my bloody hand on his face as he carried me in his arms.

Y/n: "I'm going to sleep now"

I started to let my eyes shut as I watched him frantically shake his head at me.

Y/n: "Shush listen"

I closed them and took a deep breath.

Tony: "Hey no no come on sunflower stay awake with daddy okay"

Tony: "Come on Y/n open your eyes"

Nat: "Apply more pressure to the wound"

Tony: "I am applying pressure!"

Nat: "I know you are panicking tony but I need you to get your shit together otherwise she will die"

Tony: "I can't feel her pulse"

Nat: "what!"

Banner(over comms): "Karen we have a cat with no pulse" he started chuckling

Nat: "Bruce this is not the time for jokes!"

Tony: "SHE ISN'T BREATHING"

Nat: "Are we almost at the hospital"

Steve: "Yes pulling in now"

WanDa: " I'll get Help"

Tony: "Everything is going to be fine! Right?"

Nat: "Yeah sure now pick her up"

Doctors: "What happened"

Nat: "She took blows to her chest and stomach and some knife wounds"

Doctor1: "Did you do any chest compressions"

Nat: "Yes yes I found her pulse but her breathing comes and goes"

Doctor2: " Alright"

Tony: "Where are you going? Can I go with her"

Doctor1: "No I'm sorry sir but your going to have to wait here. We are going to try everything we can to keep her alive"

Tony: "TRY! your Job is to keep people alive not try"

Nat: "Alright Tony let him do his job, step out of the suit and sit down"

Tony: "Bu-"

Nat: "She will be fine"

I felt my eyes flutter open as sensed bright lights and bodies moved around me.

Doctor1: "I need to stop the blood here"

Doctor2: "her body is slowly healing"

I tried to speak but I couldn't get any words out I twitched my fingers to signal that I'm awake but I can't tell if it moved. I then looked over to see tools covered with blood and the vision of myself standing in the corner looking at me. She walked over to me.
Y/n: "what's happening" I whispered to her

Y/n vision: "it's alright I'm here"

She then came and shut my eyelids I laid back down thinking about Loki.

*6 hours later*

I took a deep breath as I woke up from my death bed.

Tony: "Your up" dad rushed to me and smooth my hair

Pepper: "Hey honey" I looked over at mom who looked like she spent the last few hours crying

Y/n: "hi guys, why does it look like you were crying" I opened then shut my eyes trying not to slur my words

Tony: "I thought I lost you" he sighed and sat back down still holding my hand

Y/n: "You need to stop worrying dad" I squeezed his hand "Mom tell him to stop worrying" I looked over to my other side at my mom was giving me smile, but I could see the pain in her eyes.

Pepper: "He has every right to" she then leaned down and kissed my fore head while holding dads other free hand.

Y/n: "Can we order Pizza I'm starving" I mumbled at them.

Tony: "Sure we can"