18

*Next Day*

Y/n: "What's up loser" I burst into Parker's room.

Parker: "Ah shit" he tried covering his half naked body

Y/n: "Don't worry Parker I have seen many naked men in my short time alive" I said walking out.

Thor: " Hello Spider Boy" he popped his head in "Put some clothing on"

Parker: "What are you guys-" he grabbed the pop tart from Thor "doing here?"

Y/n: "We have a mission"

Thor: "Yes one of great importance"

Parker: "What is it?"

Y/n: "To have a day off" I smiled from the couch

Parker: "How is that important"

Thor: "We are bored so we left the tower and visited you" Thor sat next to me throwing a ball in the air.

Parker: "I have school guys"

Y/n: "Skip it"

Parker: "What no I-" he walked up in front of us and stood looking at us "I can't skip class guys"

Thor: "are you not excited to see us"

Y/n: "I don't think he is excited" I looked over at Thor then back at Parker and frowned

Parker: "I am. Jus-"

MJ: "Hey the door was open and I thought I-"

Me and Thor turned around to look at the girl who just walked in, then back at Parker.

Y/n: "who is this?" I looked at him smirking.

Parker: "This is MJ. MJ meet Thor and...Y/n" he walked over to her and pointed at us.

Thor: "it's a pleasure" he got up and bowed at her.

Y/n: "nice meeting you" I waved towards her

MJ: "your Thor and your...Y/n Stark. nice" she smiled blushing at us.

Parker: "Can you guys leave now"He eyed us.

Thor: "I kinda like it here maybe we should stay a bit longer" he put his feet up on the centre table.

Parker: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Let's go Thor" I kicked his feet off and started walking towards the door.

Thor: "But I-" he protested behind me

Y/n: "I'll see you later Parker. Have fun in school" I smiled and hugged him. "Hopefully we can hang sometimes MJ" I winked at her and grabbed Thor and opened the door.

MJ: "yea- yeah ofc" she nodded her head at me.

Y/n: "Great" I smirked looking her up and down "Come on Thor let's go" I dragged him out the door.

Thor: "what do you call being man handled by a woman?" He groaned while I dragged him down stairs.

Y/n: "it's called the same thing" I let go of him when we exited the building.

Thor: "what do we do now"

Y/n: "Hover boarding?" I smiled up at him

Thor: "Yes!"

*Back at the tower*

Thor: "Wouldn't killing him be easier"

Y/n: "Yes but that would just ruin the storyline"

Thor: "Ah I see"