141

Y/n: "Wanda?"

Wanda: "Missed me?" She smirked while walking towards me.

Y/n: "You bitch! It's been years where have been!" I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug.

Wanda: "I will tell you everything when we meet with Nat." She hugged me back her shoulders relaxing.

Y/n: "I missed you, so much." I held onto her for longer not wanting to let her go.

Wanda: "I missed you too." She returned the right hold I had on her. Both of us not wanting to release each other.

Y/n: "Wait. How did you get in?" I frowned as I let her go looking at her suspiciously.

Wanda: "Your side doors are always open." She chuckled.

Y/n: "That is Thor's fault." I shook my head while laughing.

Wanda: "Speaking of Thor what is going on between you two?" She followed me as we sat on the dining table.

Y/n: "Nothing is going on," I reached for my phone in my back pocket. ", now let's call Nat."

Three hours later

Wanda & Y/n: "Byeeee"
We giggled as we ended the call.

Y/n: "Please stay." I cupped her hands in mind. Giving her puppy dog eyes.

Wanda: "Fine, of course I'll stay." She laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

Y/n: "You are probably tried, let's get the guest room ready."

We both got up and headed for the stairs, the guest room was in the opposite hallway across from Tora's room.

Y/n: "Here you go." I handed her a towel with a toothbrush.

Wanda: "Thanks, tell the boys I'll catch up with them in the morning." She smiled and jumped on too the bed.

Y/n: "I will, sweet dreams." I turned of the light and closed the door.

Thor: "Y/n?" He was standing at the top of the staircase

Y/n: "Yeah?" I crossed my arms as I walked up to him.

Thor: "Loki and I are going to Asgard." He tapped his finger against the wall.

Y/n: "Oh," I frowned ",How long?"

Thor: "Well I'm not sure how long he is pla-"

Y/n: "I'll just ask him." I tried walking past him to head downstairs. He lightly grabbed my arm stopping me

Thor: "He already left."
I looked down at the stair case then back up at him.

Y/n: "o- uh- Alright." I stuttered out trying to smile.

Thor: "I'll see you and Wanda tomorrow," he let go and walked down the stairs leaving me to fiddle with my ring.
",Good night lady Y/n." We both smiled at each other before he closed the door.

I stood on the stair case for a few more seconds then turned and headed for our room. I closed the door behind me, the pain in my chest hurting more and more as my eyes started filling with tears.

I laid on the bed cuddling a pillow, it caught my tears as it rolled down my cheeks, each drop soaking into the cotton fabric.
I clenched on to the pillow tighter as I squeezed my eyes shut. My breathing was rasp and uneven. I slowly opened my eyes as warmth came over me, I looked to see amber hair falling from their shoulders, batting my eyelashes to clear the blurry vision.

Wanda: "It's okay." She slid in next to me and pulled me into her arms.

Wanda: "It will be okay." She whispered while stroking my hair.