150

Sneak peek for book 2

Stiorra: "Mom! Dad!"

I ran round out the doors of our house, the sky had a purple hue, bright blue lights flashing through it. I held on tightly to the banisters as I watched the wind pick up my car and tossed it into the lake.

My heart pounded against my chest as I watched trees walk from the ground throwing themselves into the air.

Stiorra: "DAD!" I screamed my voice muffled by the strong winds.

My palms grew sweaty as light drops of rain started pouring, my hair stuck to my face, due to the build up of sweat.

My eyes darted to the bright light that came from Moms cabin. I held on to anything sturdy and made my way over, opening the door to be sucked in.

I felt myself fall through the ground of the cabin, surrounded by the colours of space then darkness.

Stiorra: "Ahhhhh!" I kept screaming as I approached another bright light, I soon stopped when I realised I was falling in slow motion.

After what seemed like hours I landed face first on golden floors.

Voice: "Welcome Stiorra Stark, Daughter of Y/n Stark." The voice was smoothed and welcoming.

Stiorra: "I have been falling for the past thirty minutes!" I yelled while flicking my hair out of my view.

I slowly looked up to see big purple hands
Stretched out to help me up, I placed my hand in theirs noticing how small mine looked in his.

Thanos: "I bet you want me to explain." He smirked.

I watched as he moved to side as I saw mom and a magical man standing watching over as the avengers and people of Wakanda fight.

Tora: "What is this?" I looked up at him.

Thanos: "What your going to help me stop."

.........