147

Y/n Pov

Let's just say...dying is not as fun as I thought it would be.

I sat on the bench my head in my hands, I groaned at the constant pain in my head and the twitch in my left eye.

Parker: "Hey feeling better?" He sat besides me and rubbed my back.

Y/n: "No! Peter. I'm not feeling better." I snapped at him while rubbing my eyes.

Parker: "Don't get snappy at me Y/n! I'm just trying to be helpful!" I looked at him through the gaps in my fingers and saw how worried he was.

Y/n: "Sorry, I know your also stressed. Sorry my death is annoying."

Parker: "Stop being so negative."
He shoved me and crossed his legs.

Y/n: "Mom called, she said her dad have caught some virus from their vacation so we should stay away." I sat back and watched out as Chris and Tora played with Wanda and Loki.

Parker: "How bad is it?"
He ruffled his hair and looked over at me.

Y/n: "No idea, Tora won't let me visit neither would Wanda or Nat." I sighed and fiddled with my ring.

Parker: "She survived cancer and Mr. Stark survived death I'm sure they will be fine."

Y/n: "Can we not talk about death." I raised my eyebrow at him, the thought of my parents dying is not something anyone wants to think about.

Parker: "Yeah, your right." He nodded and sat back in silence.

We both sat in silence just enjoying the beautiful view. I smiled as Loki got pushed into the Lake by Chris who seemed annoyed that he won whatever game they were playing.

Incoming call Shuri

Y/n: "Hey girl what's up." I smiled as I held the phone to my ear.

Shuri: "Y/n! Y/n!" She had a panicking tone.

Y/n: "What?" I sat up and frowned at how much movements were in the background.

Shuri: "So you know how you were saying life feels repetitive-"

Y/n: "Yeah?" I looked at Parker who also seemed to be listening into my conversation.

Shuri: "Get to your computer rn!"

We both got up and we rushed over to my office and turned on my monitors. She was walking around her lab, swinging her hands around at different screens.

Y/n: "What is it!" I screamed at the monitor causing her to snap back to reality

Shuri: "This is not real!" She pointed at the air and did circular motions with her hand.

Me and Parker looked at each other from the corner of our eyes then back at her.

Parker: "What do you mean?" He leaned in closer.

Shuri: "I mean! We aren't real! This is all a lie! We are just in som-"

Y/n: "Fake reality?" I cut her off, she clapped her hand and nodded her head then spun off her chair and brought a screen showing different lines and equations.

Shuri: "So remember when we fought that Thano's guy!" She drew a blue line then a circle, in the middle.

Parker: "Yeah." He sat on the handle of my chair.

Shuri: "Something happened and someone created another time line, out off our normal reality." She drew a red line curving of the blue circle.

Y/n: "So your saying that for the past 20 something years we have been living a dream?" I sat back and process the information.

Shuri: "Yes! What if thanos did snap and we are living in our dream reality."

We all stayed silent for a few seconds and looked at each other with confused looked that slowly changed to a face of surprise.

Parker: "Wait, if this is our dream reality why are you guys in it?"

Y/n: "Are you saying in your dream reality's don't exist!" I frowned at him.

Parker: "What! no! I'm saying I thought we let Asterin deal with Thanos."
He looked back at Shuri who shook her head Vigorously.

Shuri: "She said she defeated him, but what if he snapped before that?"

Y/n: "Okay Shuri, I love you but this sounds like some unorganised theory."
I rubbed my face and sighed.

Shuri: "I know but I just couldn't help think back to how everything went it was all too perfect."

Y/n: "You mean to happy?"

Shuri: "Exactly,"

Parker: "I agree." I looked up at him.

Parker: "Everything has been perfect Y/n, with only a few ups and downs, I always felt like something was missing or we skipped a massive part of our lives."
He walked round to the front of the desk and sat on the chair.

Shuri: "Plus no world threatening villains, no end of our universe! Something fishy is going on!" She sat back on her chair.

Y/n: "Okay let's say you two are right, what do we do? How do we get everything back on track? How do we fix the timeline?" I looked at both of them as they went into their thoughts for a solution.

Parker: "Strange!" He snapped up. "We ask Strange."

Shuri: "I'll be in New York in 24 hours!" She smiled and ended the call.

Y/n: "My head hurts from all these new information." I rubbed my scalp and banged my head on the desk.

Parker: "If this is true, we would lose every we have here now. You will lose Tora."

Y/n: "We move." I ignored his comment and looked over at the window.