146

Flashback

*back in black Ac/Dc*

Y/n: "Time to totally kick some ass!" I put on my sunglasses.

Tony: "Let's show them who there messing with!" He placed his iron mask on and we looked at each other and nodded.

We flew around new York in search of where the danger alarm came from.
It was in downtown, they were high profile bank robbers using heavy tech weapons.

Y/n: "Hello boys!" I walked through the front door, they all started shooting at me, I deflected their bullets and charged for the one closer to the hostages.

Tony: "Sorry I took the wrong turn." He walked in his suit crunching the glass, he blasted the others away.

Y/n: "Come on that was to easy." I dropped the other guy on his head, the hostages leaving one by one.

Tony: "I know!"

Y/n: "Take cover!"
I screamed as they started shootings up the room.

I watched as the black van drove past.
We both jumped and started flying after them. Blasting holes into the ground as we tried to aim for them

Y/n: "Right." I flew right and stopped the van, crashing the hood of it.

I broke the windshield glass and pulled out the drive slamming his head against the floor.

Dad dragged the other two punching their faces in.

Parker: "Mr. Stark! Y/n!" We took off our Vr head sets to see him standing at the door panicking.

Tony: "Kid we were about to beat this level!" He pointed at the screen where his character was still slamming the robbers head in.

Steve: "What the hell did you two do!" He stormed in with his suit.

Y/n: "What?" I looked at him as Nat rushed in also dressed ready to fight.

Nat: "Two robots are out destroying New York." She flicked the tv screen to the news.

We watched as two robots that were replicas of our suits. Fly round blasting and destroying the streets.

Me and Dad slowly turned and looked at each other, then took of the Vr headsets and stepped away from it.

- 30 minutes later -

Parker: "This is why you don't play random video games left on the ground!" He threw himself on the couch burnt out from the battle.

Y/n: "How were we supposed to know?" I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed my feet.

Tony: "I have the perfect idea on how to end this night."

- short skip-

Parker: "This is amazing!"

Y/n: "Agreed."

Tony: "Totally worth it!"

We all sat in the doughnut while in our suits and watched as the sunsets, sipping on our drinks and eating our doughnuts, with Back in black playing in the background.

Tony: "We should do this again."