138

Y/n Pov

Loki: "I thought I lost you." He ran his hands through my hair. Laying light kisses on my forehead.

Y/n: "Lost things have a way of turning up." I played with the necklace around his neck.

Loki: "But yet still your not here," I felt my body tense ", your body is here but your mind is not." I sat up and looked down at him, he had a little smile of his face.

Y/n: "Neither is yours." I wrapped the sheet around myself and got out of bed.

Loki: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "A walk."
I grabbed my sweatpants and hoodie and placed them on.

Loki: "I shall walk with you."

Y/n: "I do not need babysitting." He did a low chuckle.

Loki: "Can I not walk with you?" His voice was low as he stood behind me.
Even though he wasn't touching me I could feel the weight of his arms around me, the heat of his breath besides my neck.

Loki: "Or maybe I should make it difficult for you to walk." A little smirk appeared on my lip.

Y/n: "I would like to see you try." As I turned I was face to face with him.

He had only his sweatpants on, I smiled up at him as a smirk lingered on his lips, his eyes was filled with desire and passion. He traced his hands against mine, our eyes locked together, not wanting to take it off each other.

Loki: "Wouldn't want to interrupt your schedule." His lips grazed mine as he leaned closer, his words were nothing but hot whispers.

Running my fingers across his chest, admiring his scars one by one.

Y/n: "Well," I placed a light kiss on his lips, he tugged at my bottom one as I tried to pull away ", we shall pick this up next week." He smiled against my lip and kissed at the bottom one.

Walk

Stiorra: "It was great we spent all day inside, Uncle Thor roasted marshmallows with me and Kenny, Pa and Ma came over and we enjoyed stories about Odin and his great battles."

I watched as she skipped stones across the river, the waterfall pouring in front of us. It was still dark and gloomy outside, the clouds were rumbling in the distance.

Stiorra: "Mom," she lifted her brows at me as she made her way over to me. ",are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yes just cold." I gave her a light smile, but she simply frowned at me.

Stiorra: "Lying is a sin mother."
She crossed her arms.

Y/n: "If you must know," I stepped on to the slippery rocks, making my way towards her. ", I just can't believe how much you have grown." I placed my hand on her face, I watched as my fragile hand shivered as it touched her skin.

Stiorra: "You have been out for to long," she took my hand in hers and squeezed it ",let's head back, I'll make you hot chocolate." I nodded and followed her as she lead me back.

We walked towards the side doors that led into the kitchen, the rain was slowly drizzling on us, I looked up at the sky squinting my eyes as a bright light.

Thor: "Y/n!" I looked back down to see Thor waiting for me at the swinging bench under the oak tree.

Y/n: "I'll catch up with you." I let go of her hand and went over to him, with each step I took the rain got heavier and the sky got darker.

Thor: "Your back." He made space for me to sit with him.

Y/n: "Can we not have the small talk?" I tucked my hand in my jumper pocket.

Thor: "Do not expect me to be happy for your victory against my sister," he looked out at the lake ",Why didn't you come to me?"

I could feel as he gripped the edge of the bench. But we both kept our eyes of each other.

Y/n: "This was my fight."

Thor: "It was our fight."

More silence filled the air.

I couldn't think of anything else to say to him, as he was right. I could have simply asked for his help and found another way.

Thor: "It was hard," I took a quick glimpse at him to see the sadness on his face ",seeing my brother like that,... he was lost with out you, I was lost.." a sudden roar of thunder came from the clouds above us.
I placed my shivering hands over his.

Thor: "Y/n, you have played with fire." He covers my hands and squeezed it. ",and I don't want to see you burn."

At Tony's

Tony: "Y/n? Your supposed to be resting."
He opened the front door, guiding me in and out of the rain.

Y/n: "I know, just wanted to visit you, it's been a while." I rubbed my hands together.

Tony: "What's on your mind?" I followed him as he went into the kitchen.

Y/n: "Not much," I sat at the dining table ",Just tha-.." I paused at the sudden thunder outside.

Tony: "Thor's having fun." He chuckled and placed a cup of hot chocolate in front of me.

Tony: "You look lost."

Y/n: "I am lost," I bowed my head and wrapped my hands around the mug.
", We are trying for a son."

Tony: "You say it like if you don't want one." He leaned against the frame.

Y/n: "I do, just that I had a rough past few months."

Tony: "Your life doesn't go on hold because you had a rough few months." He sipped on his drink. ",pick yourself back up and do what has to be done."

Y/n: "Yeah you got a point." I tapped my ring against the cup.

Tony: "When am I ever wrong?." I shook my head at him.

Tony: "now drink your tea before it gets cold."