110

Dinner in New York

Loki: "It was all worth it to see the look on his face" he laughed

Y/n: "All these years and you and Thor still argue like five year olds" I sipped my glass of wine

Loki: "I wouldn't say we argue, more like asserting our dominance"

Y/n: "I rather not getting into the whole dominance topic"

Loki: "SHEILD has you busy"

Y/n: "I can drop all the cases, but I really don't want to, I enjoy the missions"

Loki: "On top of Stark industry"

Y/n: "The business is doing fine, my schedule fits everything in."

Loki: "Except for?"

Y/n: "You guys get family time"

Loki: "I'm not saying I don't enjoy whatever time we have together, you did promise her that you will be there for the dance"

Y/n: "Yes and it's in a few weeks, I have it written down, I won't forget"

Y/n: "I have never forgotten any of her important life moments" I poured myself another glass of wine "and I don't plan on it" I smiled at him while sipping it. He chuckled and drank his glass.

Later that night

Y/n: "Stiorra we are back" I placed my keys in the bowl and stepped out my heels.

Loki: "shush, I was thinking it could just be a little quiet night tonight" he hugged me from behind making me giggle.

Y/n: "I know just making sure she is home" I turned around to look at him.

Loki: "It's way pass her bedtime so she is most likely sleeping" he moved my hair away and squeezed me tighter

Y/n: "Smart as always God of mischief" I kissed the tip of his nose.

We walked over to the kitchen to grab a quick drink.

Loki: "Did you leave this door open?" I looked over at him as he closed the side door.

Y/n: "no" I shrugged and handed him his bottle of water.

We stood in silence and drank our water.

Loki & Y/n: "Stiorra!" We looked at each other wide eyed.

We jogged out the kitchen and up the steps towards her room. He opened her door to see an empty bed.
I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

I tried calling her but she didn't pick up.
I looked at the tracking app but she left all her jewellery on her table.

Loki: "She took her bike" he stood at the frame of the door

I looked round her room and sat at her computer table.

Y/n: "Password?" I looked over at him

Loki: "Sunflower"

I typed it in and it opened up her messenger.

Next morning

We fell asleep on the couch waiting for her to come back home.
I woke up to Loki bringing me a cup of tea.
I looked over at the front door as her keys jingled in the lock.

Stiorra: "I know, let me explain" she closed the door behind her and walked into the living room.

Loki: "Speak" he sat besides me as we waited for her explanation

Stiorra: "Well...I-" she moved her arms around "Firstly I'm sorry, and I will never do this again" she sat on the table in front of us.
"You guys were right I am to young, and I will take whatever punishment you have come up with." She played with her fingers.

I looked over at Loki who was already staring at me, we both looked back at her as she tried searching for our answers.

Loki: "Darling" he patted my leg

Y/n: "You will be spending your summer break at SHEILD" I smiled at her,

Stiorra: "Mom seriously? Dad?"

Loki: "I think it's a great idea, after all I did suggest it"

Y/n: "I already called Director Fury he is excited to take you under his wing"
We both stood up and looked down at her.

Stiorra: "But I had plans"

Y/n: "Should have thought of that before you snuck out" I patted her shoulder and walked away.

Stiorra: "Dad really?"

Loki: "Suck it up buttercup"

Stiorra: "Unbelievable"