7

We stepped out the main school doors and I put my sunglasses back on.

Parker: " What does Mr Stark need me? Is there a mission?" He clutched his backpack.

Y/n: " I have no idea, he just told me to get you and I did" I carried on looking towards the car.

Parker: " you don't seem like the type to take orders so easily"

Y/n: " what does that mean"

Parker: " I mean I don't know you give of this I don't take orders vibe"

Y/n: " I do" I smiled to myself

Parker: " yeah"

Y/n: "do you think that's a bad thing"

Parker: "no I think it's great, I like how you stand up for yourself and don't let anyone talk down on you"

I stopped walking half way between the car and the main doors we just exited.

Parker: "did I say something wrong" he watched me puzzled at why I stopped

Y/n: "no, you never do" I tilted my glasses down and looked him in the eyes, then turned back and walked to the car in silence.

When we started approaching the car I was about to go into the drivers side.

Parker: " is that Mr. Starks car" I looked at him then the car.

Y/n: " yeah it is" I rested on the car frame crossing my arms "why?"

Parker: " just he told me never to touch it"

Y/n: " well it's your lucky day" I tossed him the keys and walked round to the passenger side.

Parker: " wait really" he caught the keys and stood their in shocked

Y/n: "yes now stop questioning me and get in" i opened the door and sat down. He did the same then put the keys in the engine.

Y/n: " aren't you forgetting something" I tapped at the seatbelt

Parker: " oh yeah" he chuckled nervously

Y/n: " you have driven a car before? Right" maybe I should I have asked him that first.

Parker: " wel- yea kinda-" he started stuttering while buckling his seatbelt.

Y/n: " now drive of slowly"

Clearly I needed to be much more clear on the slowly part, he stepped on the gas to hard and sent us flying then hit the breaks right before we hit a tree.

Parker: "oh shit, did I hit" he looked at me shocked

Y/n: "no" I paused "I don't think so" I popped my head out the window "nah we are good"

We both sighed and sat back for a few seconds to catch our breaths

Y/n: " now slowly" this time it was much more smoother and we drove through the streets of New York, I had the music low enough that we can take in the busy streets.

Parker: " Can I ask you something?" Parker broke the silence

Y/n: " yeah sure" I pulled my hand back inside the car and placed it on my lap

Parker: " why are you like that"

Y/n: "like what?" I was genuinely confused at his question. Like that can mean so much things.

Parker: "why do you always stand up for yourself?"

Y/n: " I'm an only child, who's Mother is the ceo of the biggest tech company in the world and my dad is not only Tony Stark but Ironman. Let's not forget that I have been the secret child for majority of my life. I learnt that I have to learn to fight for myself and what I believe in. I never wanted to be known as Tony Starks daughter, I wanted to make a name for myself. Don't get me wrong I love my father, but being a female and being as talented as I am people thought I only got there because of his name, when in actuality I worked every single day to build up my own name, which is why I use my moms maiden name when I'm travelling and doing business meetings for Stark industry." I looked out the window while explaining that to him

Parker: " What's it like when people find out who you are?"

Y/n: "Exactly what happened to your friend. They call me spoiled brat, who gets everything she wants.
It's even worse when they find out during business meetings, they try to flirt their way to deals and contract signings. If I could tell you the amount of men that has offered me money just to get back at my dad, you would be rich. It's men like that I dislike. Trust me when I say it's best to avoid dating anyone In that market" I looked over at him and smiled.

Parker: " well first off Flash is not my friend. Secondly I think it's cool how you want to make a name for yourself" he looked back at me

Y/n: " thanks, now eyes on the road" I pointed to a lady who was crossing the street.

Parker: " oh shit, SORRY" he shouted out at her.

I started laughing and turned the music up and started singing, then he joined me and we were both jamming out.
After 20mins of listening to my Spotify playlist, we approached a red light at a busy intersection. I turned the music down.

Parker: " what's wrong"

Y/n: " what?"

Parker: " I'm just saying you have been looking at that car in the review mirror, that's been following  us since we left my school"

Y/n: " actually it's been following me since this morning, you noticed"

Parker: " yeah I did- what do you mean since this morning"

Y/n: " on my way back from my run with Steve I was crossing the street and it came flying at almost knocking me over"

Parker: " and you thought nothing of it"

Y/n: " well yeah I mean I found it weird but brushed it off. But then when I drove of to come get you I noticed it stilled parked out front, then on my way it kept following me"

Parker: " well if they are trying to tail you they are doing a terrible job"

Y/n: " no I think the wan-" I paused and my heart sunken I was glued to the face of the person that was sitting in the drivers seat of the car. I couldn't hear anything but my heart pounding against my chest.

Parker: "Y/n!" I snapped back and watched as Parker looked at me confused

Y/n: " it's him" I looked up at the lights that finally turned green

Parker: "wait wh-"

Y/n: " DRIVE" I shouted at him and he pressed his feet down on the gas pedal "GO LEFT, RIGHT RIGHT" I held on for dare life as we swerved through the streets.

Parker: " who is that"

Y/n: " my ex" I took of my seat belt and looked out the car

Parker: " what are you doing"

Y/n: " just keep the car steady" I yelled back at him. I grabbed my electromagnetic charge pack.

Parker: "what is that"

Y/n: "it's and electromagnetic pack, and if I remember clearly the car has to be running on electric, so if I just" I tossed the circular metal at the ground right in-front of it and it the got stuck on to the bottom of the car.

Parker: " what does it do"

Y/n: " this" I opened my my phone and clicked the button activating it and stopped the car, which went swerving into nearby building sights.

Parker: "wow"

Y/n: " yeah now let's get home" I sat back , starting to feel sick.