29

*First day in Asgard*

I woke up to light shining in my face I covered my eyes with my hands. I then felt Loki's hold get tighter around my waist.

Loki: "Go back to sleep" he groaned while rubbing himself against me.

I then adjusted myself so my head was now buried in his chest.

Y/n: "You smell delicious" I inhaled his fruity scent and smiled to myself.

Loki: "Shush no talking" he mumbled half asleep

Y/n: "I want food" I played with the strain of hair that was on his face.

Loki: "We can eat later" he then kissed my hair

Y/n: "But Loki" I then felt him sigh at my annoyance.

Loki: "Can I not enjoy you to myself, I have missed you" he then looked down at my face that was already giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Fine fine" he kissed my lip "you win"

Y/n: "Great, now up" I then sat up on the bed and stretched. I looked at the view in-front of me and smiled at how gorgeous Asgard really is.

Loki: "Beautiful indeed" I heard him whisper behind me

Y/n: "I know right" I crossed my legs and watched as birds flew past.

We then got dressed and headed downstairs to go grab breakfast.

Thor: "Goodmoring Y/n" we met Thor as we walked down the stairs.

Y/n: "Ah looked like someone finally caught some beauty sleep"

Thor: "Yes you really should follow in my steps"

Loki: "Can you two have a simple conversation with out insulting each other" we stopped at the dining room door

Thor & Y/n: "Nope" we both shook our heads at him in disagreement.

Y/n: "That's like asking me not to be myself"

Thor: "Maybe you should not be yourself, it will solve a lot of problems" he grabbed a strawberry

Y/n: "You seem to be the only problem here" I took the strawberry out of his hand and ate it

Thor: "That was mine"

Frigga: "Thor there is plenty of strawberries on the table" she smiled at him "Good morning Y/n, I see your in a better mood" she glanced between me and Loki.

Loki: "Yes she is no longer mad at me for an unknown reason" he pulled out a chair for me to sit

Y/n: "Good morning your highness, and it wasn't an unknown reason I have my reasons"
I sat down on the seat and he sat next to me

Thor: "You women confuse me, Mad for the silliest reasons"

Odin: "I agree"

Frigga: "We are never mad for silly reasons, it just takes you men a long time to figure out why"

Loki: "Why not tell us your mad"

Y/n: "It's not as fun as watching you struggle to figure out why"

Frigga: "you took the words right out of my mouth dear"

We smiled at each other from across the table.

Thor: "still confuses me"