6

*Morning*

I turned the corner to run down the stairs of Central Park making sure I kept my distance, even with my headphones on I could still hear the busy streets of New York, I leaped into the air skipping as much steps as I could then turned the corner.

"That's a safe distance" I thought to myself. I paused and placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath then looked behind me.

I saw a a little coffee shop open so I went inside to grab a bottle of water. It smelled of grounded coffee beans. 'Well yeah obvs stupid' I shock my head.
I walked out of the warm shop back into the chilled New York air, it was almost summer and all the flowers were starting to bloom.

Steve: "I thought we said no break" Cap came panting behind.

Y/n: " my head was hurting, so I needed water" I wiggled my bottle in his face

Steve: " all I hear is excuses"

Y/n: " I would have totally won" I smirked at him

Steve: " let's see about that"

Y/n: " alright then last one back to the tower has to do the winners laundry" I got up and threw my bottle in the bin and started stretching

Steve: " alright ready" he went into a starting position

Y/n: " yes"

Steve: " 3 2 1...go"

We both started racing through the streets I could see the tower in sight, we started swerving through the people on the streets, apologising as we rushed pass. We were one minute away from the tower all we had to to do was cross the street, steve ran across ,but as I was about to cross, a car pulls up and stops infront of me. I stopped and stepped back just in time not to be hit. I looked at the car and walked round to the front and carried on jogging.
'What the fuck' I mumbled.

Steve: "you alright" I walked up to steve who was holding the door for me

Y/n: " yeah," we walked towards the lift "and I would have won if it wasn't for that stupid car"

Steve: " yeah sure" we both started laughing.

When the elevator lifts open dad walked pass

Tony: " ah your back" he looked both me and Steve up and down

Y/n: " yes I am" I pulled him in for a hug

Tony: " good I have a mission for you"

Y/n: " yeah uh let me freshen up first"

Tony: " alright be quick" he kissed me on my cheek and I started heading towards my room.

Loki: " Princess I see your back" I looked over at Loki's room door which was left open

Y/n: " yes I am, and can you stop calling me that" I leaned on his door frame

Loki: " as you wish" he waved for me to exit his room.

I headed for my shower while listening to music, I closed my eyes and walked underneath the warm water that was trickling down my body, as I went to wipe the water from my face and run my hands over my head. I started envisioning Loki in the shower with me. I snapped my eyes open shocked at my thoughts then frowned as I realised what happen I stopped my shower and grabbed a towel and stormed to his room.