11

(PART 2)

As I finished my shower I grabbed some clothing, as me and Parker were going to go to the skate park.I started making my way into the living area to see everyone gathered around eating breakfast.

Steve: "Good morning Y/n"

Y/n: "Hey" I smiled at Steve who looked like he just left the gym

Nat: " Morning"
WanDa: "you was up early today"

Y/n: " Yeah, I couldn't sleep after Loki and Thor's argument" I sat at the breakfast bar.

Thor: " which he started" Thor leaned over and shouted in my ear. I covered my ears and frowned at him while he laughed.

Tony: "morning sunflower"

Y/n: " hey dad" I smiled at him as he kissed my cheek. He was very dressed up today.

Nat: "Oh I forgot. Happy Singletons day"

Y/n: "Thats today?" I turned to look at Nat

Nat: "Yes it is."

Y/n: " Explains why your so dressed up dad. Are you taking mom out tonight"

Tony: " Yes I am. also Happy brought up some stuff for you"

Steve: "Looks like you have a secret admirer y/n" he lifted his brows and smiled at me.

I walked over to the kitchen counter were a bunch of rose boxes laid.
'I hate roses' I thought to myself.
I picked up one of the cards, but there was no name on it.

WanDa: "if your looking for the card it's under the box"

I looked under the box to see a red envelope. I opened it and read it.

To Y/n Stark,

Soon We Will Be Reunited

From
C x

I crumpled up the letter and threw it in the bin.
When I see him I'm going to kill him.

Thor: " what did it say?" I watched as Thor and everyone stare at me.

Y/n: "nothing interesting" I grabbed a apple from the fruit basket and headed out.

Thor: "well looks like it said something"

I started waking towards the lab to look over a few things before Parker came over.
I was scrolling through all my old files when I saw the original blueprint design for the reactor that me and dad along with dr. Banner, had been working on. This was the design Conrad was after, I can't believe I forgot to delete it off my files.

Parker: "knock knock" I quickly closed the screen and turned around to face Parker

Y/n: "Hey"

Parker: "you ready?"

Y/n: "yeah" he held the door open for me as I walked out. We walked side by side heading towards the lift.

Tony: " What are you kids up too?"

Y/n: " I'm teaching little Parker here how to Skateboard"

Tony: " Did you not get the message from your Mother" he raised his eyebrows at me and waved his phone in my face.

I then pulled my phone out of my back pocket and read the message.