30

Odin: "you were holding back on him" We both walked up towards Odin

Y/n: "I didn't want to upstage him"

Thor: "Next time I shall use some power on you" he pushed me to the side while laughing

Y/n: "I'm sorry about your shoulder"

Thor: "I'll be fine by tomorrow"

Loki: "I enjoyed that very much"

Y/n: "I'm glad someone did"

We all walked back into the castle. Me and Loki walking back towards his chambers.

Loki: "Your hurting " I turned around and looked at him

Y/n: "What?" I scoffed at his tone

Loki: "Let me see" he walked up towards me still speaking in that same tone.

Y/n: "I am fine, it's just a little bruise nothing to stress about" I avoid his eye contact

Loki: "Y/n look at me" he turned my head so I know was looking at him, "I'm only going to ask one more time. Take of the suit"

I clicked the ring taking the suit off and lifted my T-shirt up to show him my waist that was now blue and purple.

Loki: "You call this 'fine'" he lifted his brows at me while hovering his hands over my waist

Y/n: "I'm fine, this is nothing." I pulled my T-shirt back down and got up. "Don't forget I have died twice" I went over to put on the dress Frigga handed me.

Loki: "Yes I know a few things about dying and it's not fun" he turned around towards me

Y/n: "Can you help" I pointed at the corset strings.

He walked over and tugged the strings which pulled me back into him.

Y/n: "Can you be more gentle"

Loki: "Well that's the first time I've heard you say that" he then tied it and moved my hair from my neck and kissed it. "All done"

Y/n: "Thank you" I walked away from him and headed to the door.

Loki: "Where are you off to?"

Y/n: "A walk"

I closed the door leaving him alone.

*at the bar*

Thor: "Yes a Great War was fought that day" he laughed while talking about another war.

Thor: "You are extremely quiet" he looked over to me "You barley touched your beer"

Y/n: " I took a break from drinks" I laughed at him. While fiddling with my necklace.

Thor: "The only people I know who pass down a drink are Loki and pre-"he eyed my stomach

Y/n: "What no why does everyone think that"
I scoffed at him

Thor: "I wasn't going to say but it does look you gained a few pounds"

Y/n: "of course you will be first one to notice" I teased him and we all started laughing.  "I think I'll head back now"

Thor: "let me walk you back" he chugged his drink and we both left.

We walked back into the palace as it was time for dinner.

Frigga: "Gather round children" we walked in and Frigga rushed us to our seats.

Thor: "we are no longer children mother" he sat next to me