37

When we got back to Asgard, Loki faced a trial and was sentence to a few months in prison, he got a lighter sentence due to me and Thor pleading that he was innocent and under the control of power being. We then helping solve all the mess he has caused.
Throughout those six months I went back to Earth to re build my relationship with Dad, we enjoyed three months of much needed father daughter bonding time. He even understood why I have so much love for Loki, he said he will try to accept it but he will not hesitate if he slips up.
It was now his release day.

*Asgard*

Thor: "You ready"
We headed down the staircase and waited at the entrance of the prison.

Y/n: "Yes" we both held each other's hands watching as the doors to the prison opened.

I let out a sigh of relief as he walked out. When he spotted us he smiled. He then walked faster closing the distance.

Loki: "Thor! Darling!" We both then pulled him in for a hug. Suffocating him.

Thor: "I missed you brother. Living with Y/n has been annoying" we let go of him and smiled

Loki: "Yes I am sure it has" he chuckled

Y/n: "It's great seeing you again" I licked my lips and smiled at him

Loki: "Your the only thing that was on my mind" he then touched the necklace.

Thor: "So you already know the ground rules" we started walking back towards the palace

Loki: "Yes Father made it very clear" he slipped his hand into mind

Y/n: "Also I have convinced Dad to let me use the mind control device to help get rid of the chip. As it has only been deactivated" I held his hand. He squeezed it then moved his thumb making circles on my palm.

Loki: "Sounds fantastic" he smiled down at me

Y/n: "But the only down fall is, it might take a few weeks as they are using it on Bucky" we stopped at the entrance to the palace.

Thor: "They got him out of the ice"

Y/n: "Yes turns out I was the only one capable of realising him" Thor pushed the door opened and we walked through the empty hall.

Sif: "Thor we are needed at the realms" She approached us.

Thor: "Alright" he nodded then turned to us "We shall catch up later" he then patted Loki's shoulder and walked of with Sif.

Loki: "How have you been?" We carried on walking up towards his chambers

Y/n: "Great, spent the last six months travelling between earth and Asgard" he held the door open for me to walk in.

Loki: "You were extremely busy" he motioned to all the flowers in his room

Y/n: "I wanted to make it more cozy" I took of my dress and put on one of his shirts.

Loki: "it feels so good to finally see you and feel your touch" he walked over and helped me button up the shirt, leaving the top three open showing my cleavage

Y/n: "It really does" I held is hand then leaned in, as he placed a small kiss on my lips.

Loki: "I missed your lips the most" he then picked me causing me to giggle. He laid me down on the bed and placed a kiss on my cleavage then on my lips biting my bottom one.

Y/n: "It has been very stressful without you" I rolled into his arms and laid there as he played with my hair in one hand and intertwined our fingers in another. Or legs wrapped around each other