35

Earth

Tony: "So your boyfriend is trying to kill us for the second time I may add" Dad screamed at me while blasting a frost giant

Y/n: "Well yes, but he is under some mind control" I broke one their necks and looked back at him

Nat: "So you admit it you two are together"

Y/n: "Is that really important right now" I got up from blasting one of me and looked at Nat

Steve: "I agree, cause incoming" he then came crashing down with a smaller ship.

Clint: "So I can't kill him"

Parker: "Wait we are supposed to kill Mr. Loki"

Thor & Y/n: "No"

Y/n: "We are not killing anyone" I then threw a person of the building while hitting another one with wind.

Sam: "Yes very much not killing anyone"

Y/n: "I meant Loki"

Tony: "Y/n I'm sorry but he needs to go"
He then flew towards the building where Loki and laufey stood

Y/n: "No dad" I jumped of flying behind him then knocking him of course. We crashed into buildings then landed on the ground.

Tony: "Y/n! Don't tell me you actually care about him" he stood up unmasking himself and looking at me

Y/n: "Please Dad I can fix this" I pleaded to him but I could already see he made his mind up

Tony: "No not going to work this time" he put back on the mask and prepared to take off "your going to have to choose Us or Him. Cause you can't have both" he then flew back up towards them.

I stood looking at all the fighting going around and all the destroyed buildings. As the loud noises faded around me, I watched as WanDa and Pietro help people avoid the falling rubble. I felt my body start to twitch as dad and Odin's words rang through my head.

Y/n: "I don't want to choose" I mumbled to myself then looked up to the building where dad was now fighting Laufey and Loki.

Y/n Vision: "Then don't, you can stop all of this" my visions voice came from besides me

Y/n: "I do not understand why are you here" I turned to her "Why do you look like that"

Y/n Vision: "I made a decision, one I don't regret doing. I did it to protect the people I loved. Now you have to do the same thing."

Y/n: "I don't want to"

Y/n Vision: "Then I will"

I then looked back up at Laufey who was holding dad over the edge. I balled my fist. Then closed my eyes. I felt as my vision came forward, pushing me to the back of my mind.

Y/n: "Fuck"

I opened my eyes and watched as my body got surrounded by flames I watched my hands glow. I then blasted my self towards them. Fighting of the mini ships that flew around. As dad fell I went down catching him then landing back up next to Loki a Laufey who both stepped back.
I placed dad down on the ground then stood up and made my way towards Laufey, I clenched my fists as I approached him. As he started stepping back I flew towards him knocking him of the sides. I grabbed him throwing him back into the air and punching him around. I kept punching him more anger and raged grew from inside me. His body started melting at my hot touches. I landed a final blow that threw him to the ground. I stood over him and watched as his life slipped away.

Y/n: "Remember my face, I will see you in hell" I stumped on his face as it smushed under my boot.

Parker: "I-" I looked up to see Parker hanging upside down

Y/n: "You saw nothing." I whipped my boot of and walked past him then flew back towards Loki.

I landed still in flames.

Loki: "Y/n, you just killed my Father" he stepped away from me

Y/n: "As you were about to kill mine" I stepped forward

Loki: "You don't have to do this" he stopped and placed his arms infront motioning me to stop

Y/n: "Give him back to me" I stepped closer

Loki: "No, I made a deal this is wh-". I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up

Y/n: "I do not care about your deal, come back to me" I felt my body soften as I saw he was effected by my heat. I dropped him as my vision let me have control.

Loki: "I can never make up for what I did" he grabbed his throat then stood back up
"I am sorry I can not control this" he stepped closer to me when he realised I have calmed down

Y/n: "Please Loki, Stop this"

Loki: "I can't it's to late" he then held my hands

Y/n: "it's never to late" I looked into his eyes, but he was right it was to late. I already lost him.

he then moved my hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.
I felt myself getting lost in his arms. In his eyes. It was like no one was around us it was just me and him.

Loki: "Help me"

I then gasped and pushed him away clutching my stomach were he pushed a dagger threw as I stumbled I almost slipped of the edge. I looked down at the dagger then pulled it out clutching it. I looked at my other hand that was now covered in blood. I looked back at him his face glowing. He stepped closer to me then pushed me over the edge.

Loki: "Until we meet again"

Y/n: "When ever that may be"

I waited to impact the ground but I was now in the arms of Thor.

Thor: "Don't die on me Y/n"

Y/n: "Shut up"

Thor: "So your awake"

Y/n: "Shush"

Thor: "What should I do about Loki"

Y/n: "Let him go, we will get him back"

I opened my eyes and looked at the dagger which had numbers written on it.

Thor: "You need to heal"
He placed me down on the ground

Y/n: "Yea hold this" I handed him the dagger so I can finish healing myself
"That bitch really stuck it in" I mumbled while trying to not hurt myself in the process

Thor: "So is this where we should find him" he examined the dagger

Y/n: "Yep I'm sure" I moved my arm around as water flowed from them

Thor: "So I'm guessing the plan worked"he turned back and looked at me

Y/n: "Hopefully" I looked up at him finished healing

Thor: "Now explain to me how we tell them"
I looked up to see them all rush over to us. Dad landed besides us.

Tony: "You two have a lot of explaining to do"