125

At air field

We smiled as we saw the jet and pilot waiting for us.

Pilot: "We heard you need rescuing" he smiled as they walked up the steps.

StarLord; "Y/n will pay you extra tip"
He pointed at me as I stood on the bottom of the staircase.

Y/n: "They are going to follow us" I stood next to Steve, looking out at the tree line.

Steve: "Just going to have to get rid of them" he looked down at me and held on to his shields

Y/n: "Where did that come from?"

Steve: "Was holding it the whole time"

Y/n: "I-" I looked at him suspiciously.

Thor: "You two are not going to fight them on your own" he wakes up besides us cracking his knuckles.

Steve: "Wouldn't fight with out you" he patted his shoulder.

Y/n: "can we try not to destroy the land"

Thor: "I promise nothing."

We walked back through the jungle, splitting up but still close enough to hear each other's cries for help.
My eyes darting around as I noticed rustling around me, I stood still and watched as the leaves moved with the soft wind.

I focused my eyes on the fast moving shadow, pining me against the tree it wrapped it's hands around my neck lifting me of the ground.

Hela: "Hello darling" My eyes widened as I saw her, she had a smirk on her lips.

Y/n: "But your dead" I chocked out while her grip tighten. I struggled for air scratching at her arms.

Hela: "As you can see I am far from dead, and far from alive." She tilted her head as she spoke.

Hela: "See my soul is not at rest as I have no one to replace me." She walked away from me, still suffocating me with a dark ring around my neck.

Hela: "That was until you had my beautiful niece," she smiled as she met my gaze.
I tried to speak but the weight of the rope like ring rubbed against my neck, giving me a burning sensation.

Hela: "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you, " she laughed ", but I do have an ultimatum for you," she looked up at the sky ", you either give me your daughter no fighting needed," I grunted ",or give me your soul instead." She walked up to me and grinned as she saw the panic in my eyes.

Hela: "I'm feeling generous so I'll add one more." She patted my cheek ", we fight till death in hel, if I die you rule protect your precious family, if I win I take you daughters soul."

Hela: "18 birthday I will expect a decision, time is ticking." She then faded away.

As the dust flowed with the wind I dropped to the ground. I grabbed my throat coughing while hyperventilating.
I leaned back on the tree trunk, rubbing my neck.

Thor: "Y/n?" I looked over as he walked out from the bushes.

Thor: "You missed all the fun" he stepped over a fallen trunk and walked towards me.

Thor: "Looked like you got your ass kicked" I glared at him as he started laughing.

Y/n: "Let's just head back" I stood up and rubbed my throat.

Thor: "Sure thing" he led the way.

Plane ride to Wakanda

I sat steering out the window, I looked as we floated over the clouds, the once blue sky turning golden.

Loki: "It's a beautiful stor- Y/n?"

Y/n: "Mhm" I kept looking out the window.

Loki: "Were you even listening?"
He sounded worried and a tad bit annoyed.

Y/n: "Yeah I was." I nodded.

Loki: "What was the name of the book?"

Y/n: "Harry Potter." I tapped my fingers against my chin.

Loki: "It was Macbeth, are you alright? You have been quite, awfully quiet."

Y/n: "Just I...," I sighed then turned to face him.

Y/n: "I saw Hela." I whispered towards him.

Loki: "She is dead, your seeing dead people," he looked at me with a confused expression ",Are you sure your not sick?" He put the back of his hand on my forehead.

Y/n: "I'm not crazy!," I whisper shouted at him ",Listen," I took his hand of my face and squeezed it lightly ",I saw her she nearly killed me," I pointed to the scar on my neck.

Loki: "What does she want?"

Y/n: "Someone to fill her place."

Loki: "She wanted you" he lifted his brow.

Y/n: "No, She wanted Tora."