102

Y/n & Loki's House

Stiorra: "I'm guessing we don't tell dad about this week" she took her bag as I closed the trunk

Y/n: "Good girl wouldn't want him to freak out" I patted her shoulders then walked towards the front door.

Stiorra: "Can we order pizza?" She opened the front door

Y/n: "Sure" I walked in and placed my bag on the floor

Stiorra: "Dad!" She screamed next to my ear "we are home" she dropped her stuff and went to look for him.

I picked up our bags and walked up the steps, I walked into her room and placed her bag on the floor.
Then headed for mine, I stopped when I noticed my office door opened, I pushed the door further open, then dropped my bag when I heard ticking.

Y/n: "Tora!" I ran down the stairs, she was coming up the steps, I grabbed her and jumped out the front door and covered her as loud blast, came from the house. Glass falling on my back, as a gust of smoke exit the house.

I looked behind me to see the house in flames.
I rolled of her and into the surrounding glass and watched as my house burnt.

Stiorra: "Mom you okay?" She placed her hands over mine, I looked down at her emerald eyes as they looked at me with worry.As her face frowned.

Y/n: "Yeah, let's go" I stood up and took her hand.

Stiorra: "But the fire" I looked back at the house then waved my hands as water from the lake surrounded it.

Y/n: "Come on" I guided her towards the path.

Stiorra: "Mom?" She stepped over a fallen log while I walked behind her

Y/n: "Yeah" I played with my ring while glancing behind us every five seconds

Stiorra: "Is someone trying to kill us?" She slowed down to walk besides me

Y/n: "Maybe" I looked down at her then back at Dads house in the distance.

Stiorra: "O" she went quiet then kept on walking.

When we approached the house it was dark inside. I unlocked the door and walked in. I was greeted by FRIDAY.

Y/n: "Thanks" I started a call with Loki

Stiorra: "Where's grandma and pa?" She sat besides me on the table, while eating a pack of chocolates

Y/n: "Vacation" I took a chocolate from her.

On call
Loki

Loki: "Darling, why weren't you two picking up" his face appeared on the screen his hair tied up.

Y/n: "Asgard?"

Loki: "Okay is ev-"

Y/n: "Bye"

End call

I held her hand as we walked out the front door and stepped into the portal that led us to New Asgard, we stepped into the chill Scottish air.

Loki: "Your bleeding" he held my hand as I walked out.

Y/n: "I'm fine"

Stiorra: "Dad!" She came from behind me and gave him a hug

Loki: "Hey, your hair smells like smoke" he hugged her

I walked away from them and towards Thor and Valkyrie who were distracted by Krogg.

Y/n: "Hey you think I can borrow some clothes"

Valkyrie: "Sure, everything all right?" We started walking away from the group.

Loki: "What happened?"

Stiorra: "I promised mom I wouldn't tell"

Loki: "Tora!"

Stiorra: "We were kidnapped then we got out, then we went home and boom explosion"

Loki: "Y/n!" He walked towards us and pulled me to the side.

Y/n: "Loki, I don't have tim-" I moved my arm from his and stopped when stiorra looked over at us

Loki: "Why didn't you call me?" He turned us away from her and whispered

Y/n: " i am completely capable of looking after my daughter" I whispered back as I got frustrated

Loki: "Our daughter!" He gleared at me ",She is my daughter as much as she is yours"

Y/n: "Not until you spend 8 hours in labour you can use that tone on me" I moved my arm around

Loki: "You are not seriously going to use the fact that I missed her birth against me" he scuffed.

Y/n: "o I very much will" I rolled my eyes at him

Loki: "I am done talking to you"

Y/n: "What makes you think I want to talk to you"

Loki: "Fine go"

Y/n: "Fine, I'm not leaving caused you told me to, cause I want to" I pointed at him then turned to walk away.

Loki: "Bye then" he yelled behind me

Y/n: "Fuck you" I showed him my middle finger

Loki: "I love you" he appeared in front of me with a smirk .

Y/n: "I love you too" I pushed him to the side and carried on walking.

Stiorra: "Do they do this all the time?"

Thor: "no it mostly ends with someone being stabbed"

Valkyrie: "You mean Loki being stabbed"

Stiorra: "I have never seen them argue"

Valkyrie: "What really?"

Stiorra: "Yep, they either ignore each other or just move on"

Thor: "Sounds un healthy" he bite into a cheeseburger.