Handwriting

**Noah's Point Of View**

I walk out the class, pacing with anger, I wasn't going down to inclusion, No way not in this state. I wanted to beat something, break something, hit something. I wanted to feel the rush of blood flow through my body, feel the coldness on open wounds. I wanted a fight and not just a piss-play fight, something big, something worth it. I walk past Kaiden, the little deaf kid in year seven, he was a gobby little mite. God help him if he says anything. He shoves his little body into mine as I pass him, this was enough, he picked a bad day to piss me off.

"Watch were you going" He says, the cheek of him

"Do one you little shit" I growl back.

"Make me" He shouts back

"Don't fucking start Kaiden" I shout in his face angrily

"Oh Yeah? What are you going to do?" He says

I grab him by his blazer and shove his tiny body up off the floor and into the lockers, I didn't care if it hurt him, he deserved the pain.

"I'm not in the fucking mood for you and your gobby little mouth" I growl into his face

"Not my problem" He replies, I've had enough.

I raise my fist to punch him in the face, he moves his head as I go to punch him meaning I punch the lockers behind him. I raise my fist again and go to punch him when I hear Mr. Daniels at the end of the corridor.

"Noah! Noah No!" He says running towards me "nonononononononononononononononono"

He grabs my hand that is balled into a fist and then restrains me from doing any more damage to myself or Kaiden.

"Kaiden, what lesson are you in?" He asks the deaf kid

"Maths" He says shrugging me off
"Go there please." Mr. Daniels asks politely still restraining me.

"Let me go" I demand

"Noah. Noah. NOAH!" He says "Calm down"

"Stop Restraining me" I exclaim.

"Not until you calm down" He informs me as I wrestle and struggle out of his grip "You can't hit a deaf kid Noah"

"He deserved it" I say angrily

"Despite whether or not he deserves it" He says "Stop struggling and |'ll let you go."

"Just fucking let go" I demand

"Now you're swearing at me" He says calmly

I flip out of his grip and stand staring at him, my fists clenched and my breathing heavy, I was ready to fight again. Adrenalin rushing through my body. I take a few breaths then look at the ground. 5 minutes pass and I look up at Mr. Daniels who was stood staring at me with his hands in his pocket

"Okay, okay I'm calm." I say calmly.

"Good, okay" Mr. Daniels states "Can you write me a statement, just for what happened"

"Yeah sure." I say as he leads me down a corridor. "Kaiden, I told you to go to your lesson"

"He punched me" Kaiden claims

"No I fucking didn't" I shout

"Noah, calm down" He say holding me back as I dart towards Kaiden.

"Kaiden who is your maths teacher?" Mr. Daniels asks

"Mrs. Ren" He says

"Follow me to the class then, Noah go to my room." He asks of us

I walk down the corridor past my room and round to Mr. Daniels room, his door was locked and the corridor had a class lined up outside it. it was loud and something that I didn't need right now.

"Shouldn't you be in Inclusion?" Someone asks me, I spin round and see Joel stood looking at me

"I'm not in the mood Joel" I reply trying to Keep calm.

"But isn't that where you're supposed to be?" Joel asks obnoxiously

"Joel! I'm warning you" I warn him

"Noah Just calm down alright?" Joel tells me

I grab his wrist and twist it behind his back then shove him against the lockers, I had a thing about shoving people into lockers.

"Joel, I'm in the mood to snap your arm like a twig." I threaten "So try it, just fu-"

"Noah? Noah let his arm go" Mr. Daniels tells me

I release his arm as Mr. Daniels unlocks his door and lets me in; it was cold inside. He comes in 10 minutes late and looks at me, I was staring down at the table.

"You got a pen?" he asks

"no." My answer was firm and direct

"Noah, Its Monday morning, you've gotten into three fights more or less, what is going on?" Mr. Daniels says passing me a pen with a piece of lined paper.

"I'm just distracted" I reply putting my pen to paper

The phone rings and Mr. Daniels picks it up.

"Hello Longstop... 302... Darren Jax... Miss. Lauren... Okay, I'm on my way" He says

Noah Austin. 14.9.15
I got sent down to inclusion from Mrs. Way in life skills and instead of going down to inclusion I went upstairs for a walk to calm down. Kaiden (The Deaf Kid) shoved into me and then told me to 'get out his way' which pushed me off the edge and I went for him, I grabbed his blazer and shoved him against the lockers then went to punch him but he moved his head out of the way thus making me punch the lockers. I then went to punch him again but I was stopped by Mr. Daniels who then restrained me and took me to his room to write this.

I put the pen down and re-read my writing, I had such teacher-writing. I get my phone out of my pocket and text Taylor

Hey, I'll be in the hiding place at break. We can hang out if you want xx

send.

I await patiently for a reply. I had Science and Media Studies next but there was no way I wanted to go to them, I wanted to go home. I wondered if they would let me... Mr. Daniels walks back in and looks at my bit of paper.

"Nice handwriting" He says "I like it"

"Thanks?" I say confused.

"I just need to get a statement off of Kaiden now." He says "You alright for your next few lessons?"

"I want to go home." I say without thinking

"I know Noah. You've science next right?" He asks

"Yeah, I think so" I say

"I'll make an agreement. If you go to science and get some sort of work done. I will tell Adam and the office and you can go home" He explains "Because, let's face it, You're not in the right frame of mind to do anymore work are you?"

"No, I guess not" I say shrugging

"Do we have an agreement?" He asks

"We do," I reply

"I'll come find you five minutes before the end of lesson okay? Then we can go up to the office and I'll send you home" He says kindly "As for now, go and enjoy your break"

"Thanks Sir." I say

Although he was a dick, he had his special moments. Sometimes he could be really nice and reasonable but that was only if the student wasn't being annoying or anything like that. As long as you were being reasonable, he would be too.