Reference

**Taylor's Point Of View**

Football was amazing! I've never had so much fun in the entire time I've been at this school. I made some friends and joined a school team, nothing could get better.

We go into the changing rooms and shower so we're fresh and ready for the afternoon. I had ICT next with Mr. Garcia, I didn't know who he was or what he looked like but from what I had heard, he was a hottie.
Once I had showered and changed back into my uniform I went and handed back the T-shirt to Mr. Taylor and made my way out of the gym, the bell was about to go which meant I was that little closer to meeting Mr. Garcia.
I make my way to my locker and once my stuff is in there and I have locked it the bell has gone so I decide to make my way to the ICT room. I have never been in here before, it was massive class lined with computers, and laptops around the middle table. I decide to take a laptop because I am not fond of using computers. I see Mr. Garcia strut in and place his laptop down upon his desk. One of the girls sees me staring and comes over

"He's lush isn't he?" She says

"He's certainly something" I reply looking him up and down watching his body language

"I'm Ellie." She says

"Taylor" I say , as Ellie stares at him.

"Okay Guys. You should all remember me, today we're going to be his Photoshop and trying out new effects" Mr. Garcia shouts over us

"He has got to be one of the geekiest teachers in the entire school" Ellie exclaims "one hot geek"

"You crush upon him don't you" I ask Ellie who I staring at him

"Crush is a mild term. More like-" Ellie starts

"Child, you're new. Who are you" Mr. Garcia asks, I feel myself blush

"Taylor Maddens" I say trying to keep my cool.

"And have you ever used photoshop before." He questions

"No." I say sheepishly

"I can teach Taylor, Mr. Garcia." Ellie exclaims "it's not a problem"

"Alright!" He says in a cheeky boyish tone "high five for helping"

Ellie high fives his hand and waits for him to be out of earshot "I'm never washing this hand"

"That's gross" I say

I sit and gossip to Ellie all lesson about Mr. Garcia. She points out all his aesthetics. She tells me that he reminds her of Benedict Cumberbatch and she adores Cumberbatch. I've only ever seen him in Imitation Game and Sherlock; I see the resemblance. Ellie and I decide we want to get on with some work so she logs on to one of the machines.

**Noah's Point Of View**

I drag my ass off the concrete floor and make my way into the school building. I had no intention of being on time to my lesson, I had no intention on staying in my lesson. I walk in and take a seat in front of a laptop, no one notices me. I place my head upon the desk, I didn't want to be here, I had no intention on staying, It's not like Mr. Banks would realise I'm here. Minutes fly by which feel like hours and seconds feel like hours, everything feels like hours.
"Has Anyone seen noah" Mr. Banks asks

"I'm right here" I exclaim

"When did you get here.?" Mr. Banks asks

"I've literally been here all lesson." I say

There's a knock at the door which is followed by "can I borrow Noah?" It's Mr. Chase, I get up and walk out the door.

"How was lunch?" He asks