Flirting?

**Tobys' Point Of View**

I walk off down the lanes leaving Noah behind, I admit I was a bit off with him but if I'm honest, he deserved it. He knew how down I was feeling and yet he still had the cheek to make a snide joke about me doing absolutely nothing about it. I hear him shouting my name after me as I walked off but I chose just to ignore him, I was going to go home and start the next season of breaking bad. I had nothing better to do.

I walk in the front door and pick up the post, my report card from schools arrived, Boo. I open it, dad wont mind, he isn't home for a couple more days.

Toby Demartin

English - C.
Maths - D
Science - D
Drama - B
Ad Science - E
I.C.T. - Distinction
P.E - N/A - yeah, because I don't do it.

At least some of my grades are okay. I don't understand how I am failing in additional science but somewhat passing normal science, that just doesn't seem right. Anyhow, back to wallowing in self pity with the help of Walter White and Jessie Pinkman.

**Taylors Point Of View**

The bell was almost about to go, Charlie had some 'Buisness' to attend to so I guess I'm stuck taking the ball back to Mr. Taylor. Luckily his door wasn't far from the enterance of the school so I hadn't far to walk.

"Here's your ball sir" I say handing it to him without giggling.

"Thanks Taylor" He says as I walk off, he touches my arm forcing me to turn around "If what I said before made you uncomfortable, I apologize"

"Honestly, I found it quite charming." I reply

"Really? Surely a girl like yourself would be subjected to compliments." He states, was he flirting?

"Not really, but then none of these lads know the art of chivalry" I reply which makes him laugh.

"You're certainly something special" He says making me smile and blush.

"Really? I hope my boyfriend thinks so!" I say, boom shot him down.

"Yeah, I hope he does to." He says sheepishly

"Anyway, I've a lesson I should get to" I reply "It was nice talking to you sir."

"You too Taylor." He says as I walk off.

Well, he was cute and I would probably date him if he wasn't a teacher, but since he is, I guess Noah is twice as good. I walk to my locker and get out a drink, I was tired from football and all I wanted to do was sleep. Maybe Mr. Garcia would let me sleep in his lesson?

"Taylor, so nice of you to join us" Mr. Garcia says as I walk into his room.

"Yeah, Sorry" I say walking to sit next to Ellie who, like usual, was sat staring at Mr. Garcia.

"I didn't think you were going to come" Ellie says

"You know that P.E teacher?" I ask Ellie

"Which one? The Fit One Or Mr. Thomas?" She replies

"The fit one" I say, finally agreeing with Charlies motive.

"What of him?" She asks being completely obvious with her staring at Mr. Garcia.

"Does he flirt with students?" I say quietly

"Not usually, but you never know with a single lad." She says

"Ellie, is there a reason you're not doing work?" Mr. Garcia asks as I put my head on the table.

"Everytime I try and do a photoshop exam, I fuck it up" She says angrilly

"Try, Try, Try" He say walking away.

"I fucking hate photoshop. I only come to these lessons to stare at his ass" She admits

"At least you're honest about it." I say shrugging her off.

I put my blazer on the table, almost like a pillow and hide into it whilst playing fruit ninja on my phone. God knows what I was supposed to do, but I was with Ellie on this, Photoshop exams sucked ass big time and we had no clue how to do it.

I resurface from the hibernation of my blazer, the second bell hadn't gone yet which meant I was still stuck in this lesson with Mr. Garcia and Ellie. Now don't get me wrong, I fricken love Ellie but sometimes I just wanted to curl up into a ball and ignore everyone for a while.

"Pssst, Taylor" Mr. Garcia says to me, I look at him, his hands rested upon the table and his chin on them "Are you okay?"

"I'm just really tired" I say "With all these time changes"

"It must be hard, for you I mean. Coming to england and having to get used to the time difference." He says softly

"Yeah, I guess" I say as he gets up and pats me on the back "Ellie, come with me"

She gets up and follows him out the room, it was like the perfect fantasy for her. I'm just going to leave to use the bathroom, he wouldn't care.