Nerdy Pyjamas

**Noahs' Point Of View**

Dear Diary,
It's Sunday 7th September and I'm still in this god forsaken hostel. Adam and Ollie got in a punch up yesterday and I got knocked out by Joel again. Ollie ran away and no ones heard or seen from him at all. Adams keeping me under supervision incase I pass out again. Apparently I got a bad blow to the head; I can't remember. I wasn't sure what had happened or how I was going to deal with it but everything seemed to be going my way so far, I didn't want to compla-

"Hey Noah? What're you writing?" Joel says swiping the book from my desk

"Joel get out, you can't be here" I demand

"Shut up squirt" He spits "I can go where I want, when I want and I don't need your authorization"

"ADAM!" I shout but nothing happens

"He isn't going to hear you" He growls "Dear Diary? What are you? A 12 year old girl?"

"Piss Off Joel. You're such a prick" I growl back

"Joel, why are you out of the children's hall?" Daniel says walking in.

"They put you in the children's hall?" I say semi-laughing.

"Joel, give him his book back and get back to the hall" Daniel demands

He throws my book at me and walks out the room muttering to himself, Dan comes over and stands behind me. Dan was the Head of Hostel. You wouldn't want to piss him of basically; he could be the biggest arsehole you'd ever meet.

"Thanks Dan" I say

"It's not a problem." Dan replies "How's your head?"

"It hurts, I feel sick, can I just sleep?" I say

"Noah, its 7:15" Dan starts "Tea's almost ready"

"Fine, but I'm not hungry" I sulk

"I know, I know but you've got to eat something" He says walking out of my room

Complain. Daniels just stopped Joel from ripping me to shreds even more so, I didn't see why he had such a problem with me at all.

I get off my desk chain and slump on the bed, my head felt heavy and in a matter of seconds, I was asleep but subconsiously awake.

"Noah, Te-" Daniel starts "Adam, he's asleep"

"Should we leave him?" Adam asks

"Yeah, just take off his jeans so they don't cause him discomfort and wake him up whilst he is asleep; he could do with the rest." Dan says

I hear Adam walk towards me and that was it; I was out flat.

**Tobys' Point Of View**

It was 10:10am when I woke up the next day; my head felt heavy as did my eyes. I roll over and see Ollie asleep next to me in his superhero pajamas, god he was adorable and a little nerd, this only made me want to date him even more. I didn't want to wake him, he looked peaceful, so I guess I'll make my way downstairs instead. I shuffle out of bed being as quiet as possible and make my way to the bathroom, Ollies' bag was over the floor and his clothes strewn over the chair in the bedroom, he was messy with a sense of cleanliness, why must he be so sexy?

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me they could care less as long as someone'll bleed so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me 'rocks out'

That would be my phone ringing...

"Hello?" I answer

"Its Charlie, how's Ollie?" She asks

"What?" I reply

"I phoned Noah, Ollie's with you is he not?" She says

"Well, yeah but-" I say

"No butts" She laughs "how come he came to you?"

"He was scared, anxious and vexed" I reply

"Vexed?" She asks confused

"Yeah, you know, annoyed, frustrated etc." I say

"Alright Human dictionary" She says sarcastically.

"He's fine" I finally say, answering her question. "He looks really cute sleeping."

"Did you and him sleep together?" She asks

"We didn't do nothing" I say

"Double negative" She replies laughing down the phone

"Whatever" I say "We didn't do anything"

"Okay..." She starts "We're going to the bowl at 2:00 if you want to join us"

"Yeah, sure." I say

"See you then. Tell Ollie I say hello" She jokes before ending the call.

I sigh and put my phone back in my lounge pant pocket, my hair was styled and It looked amazing. I should just get up and school like this, it would be hilarious and everyone would definitely tell how long ago I had gotten up. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen and smile when I see the pizza boxes and bottles of beer on the counter, Ollie and I had a good night.

I sit on the sofa and wait for Ollie to wake up, I might start my english homework on the laptop, but could I be bothered?