Defence

**Tobys Point Of View**

Noah and Mr. Michaels helped me up to level four, the lift ride made me feel sick. Maybe they will send me home, but then, today started to look up, I wanted to see Taylor and Charlie then hang out with them.

"Toby, who did this?" Noah asks,

"Theo Jax" I reply, at least I think thats what his name was...

"Ugh, prick" Noah mumbles

"Toby, how are you feeling?" Mr. Michaels asks me

"Sick" I reply "Can I have some water or something?"

"Yeah sure, Noah stay with him" Mr. Michaels says

"It's not like I have a lesson to attend" Noah replies "Dickweed"

I laugh at his snide comment. He wipes my nose and holds a cotton ball to my eye where its cut, it stings but hey, Noah was being nice. Mr. Michaels hands me a cup of water and I take it, the cold icy liquid made me shiver but it tasted so good. This was much better than being sat in science, I mean what would you rather? I see Mr. Daniels walk up the stairs and he makes a direct B-line to me

"You're not just trying to get out of school are you Toby?" He jokes

"No sir, I promised I'd be in today" I reply "Plus this wasn't intentional"

"Who was it? Noah?" Mr. Daniels says

"Excuse me your lord-fucking-ship-" Noah starts

"No, its wasn't Noah. Theo Jax sir" I say cutting off Noah before he said something which would get him into trouble.

"then why are you here?" Mr. Daniels asks Noah

"I asked for his help. I was on senior referral and Noah got reffered." Mr. Michaels defends

"Oh, shouldn't he be down in isolation then?" Mr. Daniels asks "Toby is fine here, we will look after him"

"But-" Noah starts

"Noah come on" Mr. Michaels says ushering him down the stairs.

"Daisy how come you're up here?" Mr. Daniels asks Daisy who is now sat opposite me.

"They're sending me home" she says angrily

"Why? What did you do this time?" He asks concerned

"I defended the Transgender kid in my year, Dan I think his name is." She replies looking smug

"What did you say?" He asks, his hands in his pockets

"Someone told him that being transgender was ridiculous and that he should just love the body he was given, to which I replies that not everyone loves the body they're in and if they do then their head is too far up their own arse" she explains "then the kid got up to punch me so I stabbed her with a pencil"

"Classic" I say whilst laughing and sending a smile her way.

"Which kid was this?" He asks "that you stabbed?"

"India Disher" Daisy replies quite proudly.

"Oh" Mr. Daniels replies "her"

"Daisy your mums on her way here to pick you up" one of the receptionists tells her.

"Kewl thanks" Daisy replies, fucks given? None.

I sit in silence the remainder of the time, my head was pounding and my eye hurt. Mr. Daniels thinks we're going to have to attend hospital, I don't care. It means I'll get the day off school.

**Taylors Point Of View**

I have literally learnt nothing this lesson. I couldn't tell you how to balance an equation, never mind a chemistry one. I bet Noah is having more fun than I...

Toby got in a fight lol. Daniels is taking him to hospital. I'll see you on the roof at break? xXx- N

I look at the message in disbelief. Toby, in a fight, I'd never thought I'd see the day. Noah wanted to see me on the roof, assuming that meant his hiding place.

"Maddens, exercise book duty. Collect them in and put them on my desk" Mr Peterson demands.

I slowly get up and collect everyone's book, I hated Mr. Peterson and wanted to throw these books in his face, paper cuts all round. I had Mr. Garcia next but I didn't want to go, I wanted to cuddle with Noah outside whilst keeping each other warm.

"Here's your books" I say dropping them on his desk

"So kind for a young lady" he says taking them off his desk and placing them on the floor.

***

I run out of Mr. Petersons room and to my locker, I couldn't stand him, he was creepy. It was only break which meant I had another four lessons left. I walk up to the canteen and buy some food then slyly make my way to the doors that lead to the roof to meet Noah, who sure enough was curled up in his coat watching the world pass by.

"Hey" I say walking up to him "I brought you a sausage roll"

"Thanks" he says laughing to himself and taking the greasy snack out of my hand.

"You okay?" I ask him whilst snuggling down next to him

"Tired, hungry and I've a headache" he whines

"Well, one of those I've just solved" I say cheekily

We eat our snack and snuggle, I don't know why but Noah was good at snuggling.