Sleepy

**Ollies' Point Of View**

I wake up, unsure of the time, in a strange place. I've never been here before, I couldn't remember last night or what had happened that had ended up with me being in this bedroom.

"Hey, you're awake"

"Toby?" I mumble confused "Toby what happened?"

"You came to me last night in a blind panic, you had a bag and you looked rough. I'm not going to lie you looked sexy." Toby starts "You told me that you punched Adam so you ran away and didn't want to go back."

"Shit" I exclaim "Shit Shit Shit"

"You want a hot chocolate?" He asks

"You don't have to" I say

"I want to" He protests

He walks off down the corridor and I get out of bed, my Captain America Pajamas rocked the room and I look sexy; Toby was right.

"Do you want cream?" Toby shouts up the stairs

"And marshmallows" I shout down whilst looking for my jeans which were on the floor.

Once I had a tee on I made my way down the stairs and into Tobys' kitchen. He hands me a cup of hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows then sits down on the table, I join him on the opposite side and we talk about last night.

**Taylors Point Of View**

I need to start getting up earlier, I enjoyed the lie in every day in Australia, I never had to go in until 10; thanks to my bad behavior. Charlie had phoned, she asked me to join her and Toby down the bowl, she wasn't able to get hold of Noah, maybe I would be able to...

"TAYLOR ARE YOU AWAKE YEEEEEET?" Dad shouts up the stairs

"Just" I shout down.

"D'you want some toast or anything?" he asks

"Naah" I reply

"I'm going out with some guys from work" He shouts up "Can you survive on your own?"

"I'll be fine" I shout and I hear the front door slam.

Home alone again, at least I know where he was this time. It was Sunday and I had nothing, other than bowling, planned. 12:37pm, guess I should shower and get dressed. I don't want to look like a mess any longer.