Hugs

"Anyone Home?" A gruff voice fills the hall

Taylor gets up and grabs a baseball bat from behind the door, you never know who you may find in these places.

"DAD??" Taylor shouts "I didn't know where you were, I was freaking out"

"Mr. Maddens." I say whilst smiling at him and raising my cup of tea,

"Charlie" He says smiling back "Taylor, I only went to the shops to get us some food."

"You could've texted or .you know, answered your phone!" She says

"Phoned died." He replies

"Left me a note?" She says

"I'm sorry Taylor" He replies pulling her in for a hug, it was a touching family moment that I'll never get the chance to be a part of.

**Ollies' Point Of View**

I've been walking for god knows how long, I didn't know where to go and it was starting to get dark. Tobys' house was an option I guess, but I didn't want to be a burden... I check the time on my phone, it reads 5:22pm, I needed to get somewhere to live. Sod it, I'll go to Toby, I hope he won't mind...

I walk through the lanes and walk towards the mansion door. I knock on it and wait for someone to open it...

"Ollie?" Toby says opening the door, he sounded surprised to see me.

"Can I uh, stay the night?" I ask "It's fine if you don't want me too, I completely understand."

"Come in, come in" He beckons with his hand

"Thank you Toby, Jesus thank you" I say

I walk in and dump my bag at the bottom of the stairs, it was Sunday tomorrow and I had nothing to do, I wasn't going to go back, Adam will defiantly tell Dan now.

"How come you need somewhere to stay?" Toby asks

"I got in a fight with Adam" I say "Adams my hostel dad... Noah and I have the same dad."

"Oh... they kicked you out?" Toby says shocked

"No, god no. I ran out. Its complicated" I reply,

"Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you like" Toby says

"Toby, you don't understand how much I appreciate this." I say, he just rolls his eyes

He orders a pizza and asks me if I want one, I just tell him cheese and ham. I felt bad for dumping myself on him. I feel awkward and we start to eat pizza together, it felt like a date. I liked toby and considering he was in jogging shorts and a really tight tee, he looked so damn sexy.

**Noahs Point Of View**

I wake up, not sure where I am, not sure what happened. The room is bright and I don't like it. I feel like I'm being stared at by loads of people, its probably just me being paranoid. I open my eyes and realize where I am, the floor was cold and I had a massive headache, fuck knows what happened.

"Dan, he is awake"

I roll over and onto something cold. Adam helps me sit up and I make an uncertain smile before throwing up. Adam had a blood covered towl next to him which used to be white. I look at him then Dan his face was blurry,

"Noah, are you okay?" He says sounding genuinely concerned.

"I don't know, my head hurts" I reply

"Do you want a drink?!" Adam asks, I don't dare move my head incase I either throw up my nose starts bleeding.
"I just want to go to my room" I demand

"We're not moving you Noah" Dan protests

"Fucking let me move" I say

"Noah calm down" Adam says whist holding me down but it looks like he is hugging me.

"I am fucking calm" I say

"Your voice tells a different story" Dan says

I sob into Adams shoulder and he gives me a hug, I didn't want to cry, I felt like shit and I was angry. I have no idea what was going on and no one was giving me answers.My nose felt broken but the soothing warmth of Adams body kept me calm and kept me from flipping out.

"Can we try getting up?" Adam asks

"Suppose Adam" Dan hesitates to say

He helps me up and steadies me so I don't fall over, I felt sick but I just wanted to go into my room and hide in my bed.