Cuddles

**Charlies Point Of View**

I had been in this room for the entire lesson of Life skills and so far, 10 minutes into break. I wasn't angry anymore and my hand hurt, I hadn't been quite aware of what was going on nor had I noticed the blood that had been trailing down my hand.

"Charlie, how are you feeling?" Mr. Coben asks me

"Cold, Shaken up and tired" I reply, usually I wasn't able to tell others of my feelings

"It's okay Charlie, I know you didn't mean it." he says "What is your lesson after this?"

"I think its science. I'm not sure." I say, my mind was a mental block of ideas.

"Charlie, are you okay to go and enjoy your break?" He asks

"yeah, i should be fine." I reply making my way to the door.

I walk out and into the loud corridor, people were shouting and screaming; I wasn't prepared for this.

"Charlie!" Taylor shouts

"Hey, where've you been?" I reply acting normal

"In lesson, have you seen that new guy Joel?" She asks "He's such a dick"

"He is a massive jerk" I reply, i'm glad we had something in common to talk about.

**Taylors Point Of View**

"Taylor, Can I have a word?" Mr. Daniels asks me as I walk past him

"I'll meet you in the canteen Tay" Charlie says

"Whats up sir?" I ask

"I need a favor" He asks "Can you keep and eye on Noah in science."

"Sure, whats up?" I ask sounding generally concerned
"He's just had a rough morning and I think he needs a friend" Mr. Daniels explains

"Okay cool. I'll see you around sir" I say

I walk into the canteen and see charlie stood in the canteen line. I walk over and stand next to her, she seemed a little out of it.

"What was that about?" She asks

"Something to do with Noah" I reply

"I'm going out for a smoke, you coming?" She asks me

"I'll pass. I'll see you later" I reply walking off to find Noah.

****************
I open the door to the roof and see him sat there, curled up with his coat draped over him, I swear he used it more of a blanket than its intended use. It was cute either way.

"Hey Boo" I say walking up to him and snuggling down next to him

"Hey Bub" he says looking at me and giving me a part of his coat.

"How are you?" I ask him, it may have been a touchy subject but it was worth the risk

"I'm okay, yourself?" he replies then asks

"Yeah not bad. Little cold" I say

He opens his arms out to give me a hug. It was these moments I cherished for, I loved hugs, especially Noahs as they were warm and cuddable. (Its not a word, I'm aware of that) We sit and cuddle for the remaining 7 minutes of break, it was nice and it felt like an escape.

"We should get ready for science" I say

"But I'm enjoying the cuddles" He whines like a small child, god it was cute.

"I know Noah, me too" I say getting up "the bells going to ring in a minute"

"But I'd rather this chemistry than Mr. Petersons Chemistry" Noah says, it was surprisingly cute.

I get up and pull him up, he was quite light considering his size and the bell had just rung. We were going to be late to science, I could tel..

We walk into science together a couple minutes late, Mr. Peterson didn't notice. We grab our books and take our seats, it was hot in the science lab and the one lonely bunsen burner flame flickered on Mr. Peterson desk. Chemistry was boring but I still enjoyed it so much, blowing up chemicals and setting things on fire, what more could you ask for?