I Miss You

**Taylors Point Of View**

He hasn't turned up at all during science, Mr. Peterson asked me if I knew anyone in the class whilst showing me the register, I said the only person I knew was Noah Austin, his name was highlighted on the register but I didn't know what that mean't but Noah isn't here so he got me a seat at the back of the class. The lessons almost over and I haven't learned a thing, it was physics, the most boring category of them all. I copied down the notes but answering the questions was a blur. I had P.E next with Mr. Taylor, I think they did it on purpose to be honest, 'lets put taylor with Mr. Taylor for p.e.' Thats what they probably thought, teachers were weird specimens.

"Wheres Noah?" Charlie demands the answer too as she catches up to me as I walk to P.E. "I saw him go to form this morning but I haven't seen him since, he is in school right? Toby, who sits next to him in Mr. Chases form and told me that Mr. Chase asked him to wait outside and they had a row. D'you know where he is?"

"No... I left him to walk to form, I went to my form. I hope he is okay" I say whilst starting to get a little bit panicky. "Does this happen often?"

"Not really. Toby said that they were rowing about the whole 'Noah needs to try harder and attend more school' type of shenanigans" Charlie explains

"Is that likely to piss him off?" I ask curiously, we're almost at the gym

"Major. Noah works his ass off to try and get into school on time and he tries exceptionally hard. He got A-C in the mocks which you wouldn't have taken but now he is working D-F's. I feel sorry for him" Charlie says sympathetically

"I don't blame him, I would be exactly the same. It would tick me off too" I say

We walk into the changing rooms and I don't have my kit because I don't have the school uniform fully up to date yet. I wait for Charlie to get changed then I go back out with her.

"Which ones Mr. Taylor?" I ask charlie

"The Really fit, dreamy one." Charlie fantasies.

"So him?" I say pointing to a tall, skinny-yet-muscly man.

"Yeah" Charlie breaths "Him"

I shake my head disapprovingly and walk over to him.

"Um, Sir?" I say nervously, he was wearing too much aftershave.

"Can I help you?" He says, his voice deeper than I expected.

"I don't have my p.e kit" I say sheepishly

"Reason?" He demands

"I don't own a P.E kit yet" I say

"Are You Taylor Maddens?" He asks

"Yes Sir, thats me." I reply

"It's okay. We're doing fitness, so you'll just be sat on a bench or helping us get equiptment out." He explains

"Woo..." I say sarcastically walking off.

I walk back over to charlie who was obviously staring at him

"So, d'you think he's... y'know... Hot?" She exclaims as I roll my eyes

"Charlie, he wears too much aftershave and he is wearing a ring." I say

"You've never had a teacher crush before have you?" She asks

"Never." I say firmly

"Anyway, are you joining our lesson?" She asks

"Yeah, I'll be on the bench" I say

"Watch his every move, you'll fall for him." Charlie says as I roll my eyes again.

We walk into the gymnasium and I sit on the bench. I wonder about Noah and where he could be. Had he gone home? I wish I had his number so I could ask him. We had Maths next, if he didn't turn up for that I will know that something's wrong. Charlie probably has his number.

"Right, Maddens listen to this. Today is a test to see how fit and Healthy you all are after the new year and Christmas." Mr. Taylor tells the class. I ignore the rest of the intro and put my headphones in, blasting My Chemical Romance. I play on my phone and I look completely anti-social.

He gets the class sorted and then flicks my headphone wire, resulting in my earphones coming out

"They're not allowed in classes" He says with a grin "I'm Mr. Taylor, Taylor. I insist everyone calls me Joshua, just not in front of the other teachers."

"Joshua... Nice name" I say with a smile "Remove my earphones again and I'll deck you"

"I'd like to see you try" He replies

"Don't underestimate me. I may look like your normal school girl but I have a black belt in Martial Arts" I threaten

"It's against the rule to threaten a teacher" He says "But, you're new so how would you know that?"

"I wouldn't." I say

"So, where are you from?" He asks politely, changing the subject completely.

"Perth, Australia" I say proudly "yourself?"

"London, England" He says

"Hence the whole, British thing" I say

"British thing?" He asks confused

"You know, the accent and you way you come across to people." I explain "Unless you're just gay... Which is fine by the way"

"No, you're right. Many students pick up on the accent. I make them guess usually." He says

"You're so mean." I say

"Joshua, what the hell are we supposed to do with these?" A girl from my p.e class shouts,

"Excuse me" He says whilst getting up and walking away.

I put my earphones back in and continue rocking out to My Chemical Romance, the lessons almost over and Joshua and I were having a great chat. I don't think he is fit but he is nice. I don't know what to do about Noah. Charlie comes over to me and looks at me.

"So, what'd you think" Charlie asks

"About what?" i say

"Joshua?" Charlie says "I think he has a cute arse"

"You think everyones got a cute arse" I say "Even me"

"Who told you?" she asks

"Told me what?" I say defensively

"That i think you have a cute butt?" Charlie says

"You're not exactly subtle about it." I say laughing

We start laughing and make our way to the changing rooms again. Charlie gets changed and we leave for break a little earlier than we should.

"Charlie" I say as we sneak out the gym, she makes a sound of acknowledgement "You don't happen to have Noah's number do you?"

"Why? Are you going to text him?" Charlie Jokes

"No, I'm just curious to where he is." I say

"Yeah, I have it. Give us your phone and I'll put it in for you." Charlie says

I hand her my phone and she punches in Noahs number. I take it off her and smile, she walks to the canteen and asks if I'm going to join her. I say i'm going to my locker and she says she will see me in english.

Hey" Noah, It's Taylor. I was just wondering where you are? I miss your company. - Taylor.

It says delivered and I place my phone in my locker whilst I get out a drink. I sure hope he turns up to maths.