Adopted or Kidnapped~FortyFive~

The priest said all it's prays at the start now it's the time when we go up onto to the podium and say something in honour of Chloe I wasn'tt prepared I didn't have a piece of paper to read from. My speech just flew out my mind I remember Frankie telling me that I would be giving a speech a few weeks ago, and I just forgot to write on from the top of my head. I guess I just have to improvise.

I held Bradley's hand the whole way through the funeral, but not when he had to go up to the podium. He wasn't crying as hard as Chloe's adoptive parent was He tried to shed some tears but they weren't working. I would give him a side hug every now and then always whisper him some words to calm him down. He walked up to the podium and gave a long speech. I literally spaced out through the all the speeches. I don't even remember Bradley holding my hand once again, and intertwining our fingers. My thoughts were filled with words I don't even understand.

Pictures were bombarding my mind. I kept on squeezing Bradley's hand every few seconds. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and it was my turn to go up. I let go of Bradley's hand not giving a sign of anything. I touched Chloe's coffin before making my way towards the stand.

It was so silent. The sound of the air blowing and whimpers filled the air. I took a deep breath looking at the people in front of me.

sorry i have to post like now bc my bbe HARRY STYLES HAS GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND THEYVE BEEN DATING SINCE DECEMBER AND APPARENTLY HE GOT A TATTOO OF SOMETHING THAT CONNECTS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. IS THIS TRUEEEE. sorry short update. i just had to.