Adopted or Kidnapped~ThirtyFive~

I MET MY BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND YESTERDAY AND THEYVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR A MONTH NOW AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME, OMFG I GREETED HIM AND HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BACK. RUDE. BUT HE IS HOT. MY BEST FRIEND'S 13 AND GER BF IS 15. ITS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!

I went home the next morning, with Elise, still not hearing from Bradley. Harry stayed with us,as he pushed the wheelchair around, while I wasn't in it. Instead Elise was being pushed around as I walked around carefully, trying to get my balance. They would always pop into rooms and leave the patient shocked and leave the doctor furious.

"Oh my gosh, go go go!" Elise yelled making all eyes stare at the two.

I laughed, leaning towards a door, and the door suddenly opened making me fall inside.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't k- Jessibella?" her familiar voice interrupted my laughter.

"Mary?"

"Mariella, actually," she said helping me up from the ground and closed the door behind her. I leaned again the wall helping me keep my balance. I looked over and Harry and Elise stopped and made there way to the cafeteria and I could tell Elise was blabbering how bad the food was.

"I thought you left the hospital last week," her pale, non-makeup face seemed worried.

"Another incident happened," I looked down at my stomach putting my hand over the scar.

"Your pregnant?" she whispered.

"No, I got stabbed, in the stomach," I whispered, a frown appearing on my lips.

"I'm so sorry," her head held low.

"Why? You weren't the one w-" she cut me off.

"The past, I mean,"

"Mari, it's the past, it doesn't matter anymore," I said as I held her hands in mine.

"It does! I gave you pain through all those years, all because I was jealous. Jealousy." she finished off her sentence with a sigh, "you better be going, now, you've go-"

"No, I've got time," I crossed my arms, smiling, "i've always been jealous of you, mar, you've got all the boys, you had the looks, but kinda looked like a Barbie doll, no offence, you had the perfect figure, and had all the friends you wanted, why be jealous of me?"

"And your asking that question.. well let me start off, you have One Direction as your guardians, the whole world knows you, you have much love and money you have, that's a girl's dream."

"Sorry I crush them dreams because it's a living nightmare. You'll have paparazzi following you everywhere, making stupid rumours about your life, making it a living hell and having people stabbing you in the stomach trying to kill you," I finished off my explanation with a smile.

"Your making sound like it's a bad thing."

"It is." I couldn't help but smile, "look, if you still want to be a celebrity or something, keep pushing yourself to do the right things okay?"

She nodded, "Getting off the subject, how's you day?"

Mari and I talked and talked, catching up on latest gossip. I asked if she was dating anyone, and she was still single. We moved onto the cafeteria where Harry and Elise was. They left us a line to talk while they kept on throwing popcorn at each others faces. Who knew, Elise could actually like hospital food.

I remember this one girl. This one girl, that kept lingering in my mind.

"Mary-Ann?" I muttered.

"Pardon?"

"Mary-Ann. What happened to her?" I asked as I looked at her as I ate my doughnut.

"No ones heard of her since last year," she whispered.

"Oh," it was silence for a few moments until I spoke up, "How's Olivia?"

"Olivia, don't you mean Olive?" he questioned a smirk raising on her lips.

"Yeah, sorry," It's a good thing I didn't wake up with amnesia.

"She's alright I guess, she's the reason I'm here,"

"What happened?" I asked.

"Long story short. She got kidnapped and rapped and now she's pregnant but before she got raped, she had sex with her boyfriend, Jay." she explained.

Jay. As in my Jay?

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEENN!!