Adopted or Kidnapped~TwentySix~

TYPE IN HOUSE OF PAYNE ON IMDb AND THEIR'S A CHARATER CALLED MALIK PAYNE I LITERALLY DIED!!

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

I looked down at my legs, seeing the bruises and cuts that were placed there.

"What exactly happened to me?" I asked as I looked up, asking whoever.

"What?" Preston asked, pulling over to this large house.

"What happened on the day I nearly died," my voice cracked at the end.

"Well... while you were on tour with your cousin and your other guardians, you got in a car crash," Bradley stopped, and looking for an expression for me to give him. But I just have an blank face, I didn't really care, I want go know what happened to me.

"One day, when you were in Bristol, you found out your old best friend got into a little accident," Preston added.

"Remember Leslie? The one that gave you the letter? Well she got shot, as you already know from the letter,"

"Later that night you wanted to get some get some fresh air and then while you were on the phone to Louis, one of your guardians, you got hit by a truck,"

"And the truck driver was a drunk man, and he was your dad..." Preston trailed off.

Bradley examined my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmm?" Bradley said as he looked in my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just checking if your okay," he said.

"Of course I am,"

"Good," he said then kissed my forehead.

Then he air was filled with the sound of music playing from the radio.

"What's this song?" I asked.

"This is an old song by One Direction, it's called Midnight Memories, I thought you would know this one," Preston said.

"One Direction?" I asked confused.

"Yep, your dads are in that band," Bradley said, taking out his phone. He typed in his password which I guess was 5377.

"I just realised we've been staying in the car for at least five minutes," Preston said.

"Oh yeah," Bradley said and then got out the car. He left the door open for me so I could get out. I swung my legs over the seat, as Preston got my wheelchair. He unraveled it and then patted the seat. Bradley slipped one of his arms under my legs, and wrapped the other one around my waist. He let me sit on the wheelchair.

I heard a few clicks were heard from each direction. I looked up seeing people with Canon cameras binding behind bushes, trees, cars, ect.

"Who are they?" I whispered, looking at both of them, flicking my eyes now and then.

"Paparazzi," they both said, not making any contact with me or any of the people around us. Bradley wheeled me onto the ramp that lead us into the house. It was quite huge. I swear this isn't my house.

SORRY THIS IS A VERY BAD CHAPTER :'( AND VERY SHORT BUT I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER BUT I HAD TO DELETE IT BC I FORGOT JESSI WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR AND YEAH.. SHE WAS KINDA RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE...

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE I'LL TRY UPDATING SOON

LUV YOU GUYS!! :* x