Chapter Thirteen

Issac's POV

"Some party" Shiro spoke, his words full of amusement as he helped me pick up empty plastic red cups that were scattered everywhere "It sure didn't turn out how I planned it to be" "Oh, and why's that?" I stayed quiet, Shiro was mocking me again. He was being extremely cocky; too full of himself. "I didn't want any fights, it was supposed to be a celebration, a welcoming home party," I said as I picked up the remaining cups and threw them in a sizeable black plastic bag.

"I wonder what triggered Austin to act up like that" "Maybe he's just jealous of you" I shook my head as I looked towards Shiro "That's impossible, he'd never be jealous of me" "Well you are wealthy, you have a huge mansion and not to mention you're the class prince" I rolled my eyes at he's remarks about me. "I came back a few days ago, how can I be all those things?" "Because you always were, and still are" I raised my eyebrow "Oh yeah and you weren't even here for less than a month and you know everything about what my peers think of me" he smirked "Word gets around"

My eyebrows drew together as I tied the black plastic bag and tossed it to the side "Right, all the cups are gone the last thing to do is just to clean the floor and walls as well as pack all the decorations away" I stretched my arms up relaxing the very tense muscles feeling them move and relax. "While you do that I'm going to smoke," Shiro said as he took out a cigarette he had hidden in his pocket "No smoking is allowed in this household" Shiro flicked his tongue at my response, and he wrapped his arm around my neck moving his lips closer to my ear "Come on, no one will know," he said as he blew hot air into my ear.

"No is no," I said in a stern tone pushing him away from me, his eyes narrowed as he glared at me "Whatever" Going against my word he lit the Tabaco-filled cigarette and began blowing toxic oxide out "You're unbelievable" "Grow up, don't tell me you're like Austin" "Will you stop speaking so brusquely about him" I raised my voice feeling slightly annoyed with his antics. He ignored me completely pulling that cigarette up to his lips and inhaling it. I walked over to Shiro grabbing he's wrist tightly pulling the lit cigarette in his hand downwards so he wouldn't be able to inhale it again "Stop" I said my tone a bit stern and deeper than what it was.

He blew the smoke right in my face causing my chest to tighten and my throat to feel dry, I let out a wet cough making my grip loosen. "You really wanna try me" Shiro's smirk grew wider as he flicked the lit cigarette on the ground stepping on it so it would die "I bet I can take you"

His words were venomous, with no pure concern nor regret in his actions. I let go of him finding no more reason to hold him but; as I did he grabbed my wrist rather tightly, I looked at him as he began pushing me back using all his force until I hit the wall causing a loud 'thud' as my head hit the wall "Stop it Yashiro I'm not playing these game!" I tried to fight him back but, my effects were made in vain, too tired from the party and too weak to fight back "Oh you're using my full name now?" he said obnoxiously.

"You know that I can do what I want without anyone's permission," he said as he moved his face closer to mine "You're in my house with my rules you need my permission," I said emphasizing the word 'my', he's smirk faded and turned into a menacing grin, "Says who?" he's facing inches away from mine "You know you want me," He said as he planted his lips on my neck leaving small kisses and bite marks going up towards my jaw.

"No one wants you," I said trying to pry him off me "Don't be like that," he said his hot breath still in my ear as he spoke "You know I and only I am aware of that little secret of yours" I froze, the room was quiet and he's movement was still, he looked me dead in the eyes as he's smirk came back. He intertwined his fingers with mine as he pinned them against the wall moving them above my head "I hate this change you've gone through" I said as he planted more kisses here and there on my neck; he grabbed my jaw holding it in place, I shut my eyes from the sudden aggression he had.

"You love me," He said before he placed his lips on mine, I shut my eyes admitting defeat, and let him have his way. His tongue brushed across my lip as he deepened the kiss but, I didn't let him. I turned my head away causing him to break away from the kiss, he flicked his tongue at me again as he kissed my cheek. "Aggressive aren't you" my eyes frowned at him "Get off me!" I shoved him off me with all my force "I'm done cleaning up here if you need me I'll be in my room do not I repeat do not disturb me" "Oh come on, you are no fun-" "Yashiro leave me alone!" I yelled, my eyes not leaving him, I gazed at his shocked form he didn't dare move he's smirk faded and his lips turned into a thin line.

I walked up to my room, slowly taking each step on the stairs, I wiped my lips hoping the taste of his lips would vanish but, it didn't. He stained he's scent on my mouth and until I can get it out, it will remain there. "Asshole"