Chapter Thirty Seven

Austin's POV:

I sighed as I watched the moon shine down on the lake not much time has passed since I dragged Issac's ass down here away from everyone. Issac has been passed out since all that weed must have relaxed him to the point of sleep. I hadn't seen Yashrio since we started the hike his presence around me felt less stressful than when he isn't,

I felt Issac twitch next to me his eyes shot up in a panic "Where am I?" He shot up looking around "Relax you're with me," I said grabbing his arm for him to lay down "But Trevor I was talking to him then-" "You passed out from all the weed, I talked to him for you" "What did he say?" I shrugged my shoulders "That he can do whatever he wants with that information and to stop messing with you"

Issac sighed feeling that weight off his shoulders "And he may be suspicious of us" "What why?" "While I carried you I sorta smacked your ass saying it's mine" "Why the fuck would you do that" "Cause I don't like people messing with my boyfriend" I could see the veins on his forehead from the stress "Relax he won't do anything and I got a lot of dirt on him and besides he's my friend I know you guys aren't good like max and Emma but-" "No I get it"

We stayed in silence taking in the cold crisps of nature and the background noise of the party "Are you still high?" "Yes, remind me to never smoke again" "Don't have to tell me twice" I moved my arms around Issac pulling him closer "What are you doing?" "Pulling you closer to me" "Someone might see" "Everyone is drunk so please don't start with that crap I'm tired and need a hug" he was quiet but came out more aggressive than he should of.

Issac didn't object to my antics anymore he rested his head on my chest and my arms around him. The more moments like these we share the more I feel we might lose these moments over time but, for now, I'm just going to enjoy them. "How do you feel about coming out after finals" "The moment I come out is the day my dad kicks me out the house and Yashrio wins" "That asshole doesn't win anything he's just some foreigner who likes to mess up people's lives" "Wanna go in for a dip?" "That is the most unhygienic water and piss-cold water right now and you want to jump in?" "Yes" "No way" I turned him over to look at me "I'm serious come on let's go for a little skinny dip" "Out of the question Carson" "Fine then"

He left me no choice but to start undressing in only my bare skin "You're insane" "Yeah Issac I'm batshit crazy tell me something I don't know" I tossed my clothes to the side and bent down to him "You're coming with" Issac started swaying his arms around all manic he was no match for me I threw him over my shoulders once again "In we go" charging in the ice cold water I started regretting my decision "Carson put me down" "If you say so" "No fuck that's not what I meant"

We stayed like that for a moment looking at the moon shine down on us "I wish every day would be like this" "You know it will never be" "For now but in the future I want us to be happy like this Forever" Issac stared at me he's high had gone and he sobered up completely. I smiled at him loving watching his eyes rest on mine "I will drop you" "Then let me get dressed" "You'll run away again" he shook his head "That's not convincing" "Carson please for the love of-" "Let me hold you for a bit" he was quiet letting me enjoy it.

I swung him around he yelled before I set him down watching him run to the grass changing out of his clothes "You happy now?" He said walking towards me as I walked back "Very" I took in every inch of his body he started looking better his weight picked up and his wounds healed almost completely "Come here" I placed my arms around him we were deep enough in the water so no one could tell what we were doing.

"You are unbelievable Austin Carson you know that" "I love you" Issac was stunned for a bit he looked hesitant it was a long shot to hear him saying it but I took it "I love you too Austin" I couldn't help but but but but the smile that crept on my lips I placed them on his to which he did not refuse. These were moments I woke up for and dealt with every bastard. I pulled him closer feeling his body against mine he moaned in the kiss the cold water made us both a little excited. I pressed against him more feeling him under the water "Carson stop" he moaned as my lips tried down "They're coming" I jumped "Where?"

Issac grabbed my head pushing me down water invaded my mouth and nostrils "The hell was that for" Issac laughed swimming away. He wasn't lying I began to see Max walk out of the woods to the grass calling us over in response we called him to jump in the water Yashrio followed behind him as well as Iris and Trevor "No clothes allowed!" They obeyed soon enough everyone was in the water splashing around I turned to Issac who was smiling splashing water at Emma he's gaze landed on mine and smiled "You're gonna get it" Max yelled jumping on my back "Oh no you don't" The night was filled with so much love and laugh no one had one thought about our finals and that was scarier than a crocodile in the water.