Chapter Thirty Two

Austin's POV

"Iris we need to talk" Her hair turning with her as it cascaded down her back, she changed out her uniform and into her comfortable clothes "Hey not now I got to go-" "This is important we aren't going to table this conversation" Iris sighed glaring at me. She had no intention of having this conversation but, with the way she was acting I couldn't let it slide "What is it?" "What was on that note" "What note?" "The one Yashiro gave you" "It was not from him it was from a friend" "Don't lie to me Iris" She was quiet building all her lies.

"I know it's not from your friend I asked him" "So he told you?" "I'm asking you I'm confronting my girlfriend about this because I trust you; tell me what was on the note" "If he told you why don't you just believe him" "Iris tell me what the fuck was on the note" I didn't mean to get this angry with her but, I couldn't keep pretending that it didn't exist that none of what was happening wasn't happening.

She was still startled by my anger. She should be, I couldn't have this on my mind anymore I had to know "It was a picture" "Of What?" "You and Issac" I froze "You and Issac being weird together holding each other as if he were me" fuck, this wasn't what I had thought at all I could feel sweat droplets falling down my head.

"Iris it's not like that" "Then what is it Austin if it's not you guys spending so much time together that you forget I exist" "He's my friend Iris nothing is going on between us" My heart accelerated I could feel the oxygen lessen in my lungs trying to come up with something to say that wasn't a lie but, also wasn't exactly the truth.

We stayed silent staring at each other the look in her eyes was nothing like how she looked at me before "Let me see it" "No" "Iris" "I'm not going to show you Austin. Yashiro was right you are gay" I couldn't answer; Iris turned around and started walking I reached for her arm grabbing it "I love you Iris you know that" "I don't know" "You have to believe me there's nothing-" "Save your words I don't want to hear it if anything I should thank Yashrio for opening my eyes" "Yashiro can't be trusted he's abusive and hurts Issac" "Stop lying" "I'm not lying Issac-"

I turned to look where Issac was standing waiting for me but, I knew it would mean she wouldn't trust me even more. I didn't know what to do the world was falling before my eyes and Issac was in shock, if she knew this all along why did she pretend to stay with me and act all innocent "I love you Iris, you know that" "I know Issac is listening"

Nothing was going right everything I hoped wouldn't happen has now happened how am I going to patch this up now, nothing would have made this easier nor did I want Issac to hear this but, he's in shock for who knows what and I couldn't deal with him first this time as bad as that feels.

"Fuck Iris how am I going to fix this" "You can't Austin I-" tears started brimming in her eyes "Look everyone knows how close you guys are so it's no surprise" "Everyone knows?" "No you dumbass I mean they know you guys are close friends so Yashrio showing me this is just opening my eyes to a better heartbreak" I let go of her hand feeling helpless and feeling like nothing but dust "Austin" she turned around her hand rested on my face tears were brimming in mine. It hurt to know this is how it ends with us and how our relationship will end, as strong as my feelings are for Issac I had a spot in my heart for her.

"I know you didn't mean this I know that it's hard for you" Tears started to drip down her cheeks "Did I at least enter your heart?" She smiled "You came right in without knocking" she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly as I returned the embrace "I'm so sorry Iris I didn't mean-" "It's okay Austin I forgive you" I breathed a sigh of relief feeling some weight off my shoulders "Can you um keep this between us I don't know about Yashiro but-" "Yeah of course"

My love, my first kiss, my first girlfriend walked away my heart felt undead there was nothing left for us and it's all my fault I did this "Will you be okay are we okay?" I asked sheepishly "The sky is still the sky without you, don't worry about me I can still tolerate your ugly laugh" we laughed wiping away tears; I placed a kiss on her head before watching her leave into her car and drive off.

The sight of her leaving felt heartbreaking I didn't know how to feel I didn't know what to do "Issac!" I ran over to the wall where he hid behind I panicked when I didn't see him until I looked down to see him crouched with his head between his arms "Issac" I said running my hand on his arm. His lead tilted up looking at me his eyes were a reflection of mine puffy and red "I'm sorry" I said to him wrapping my arms around him "That didn't play out the way I wanted it to" Issac shook his head.

He looked so small like that "Are you alright?" He shook his head again. I sat down in front of him "Talk to me what happened?" "That woman was the same woman my father had an affair with" My heart dropped; I couldn't believe that was the same woman no wonder he was in shock "How are you feeling now after hearing all that..." he didn't answer. I put my arms under his legs and on his back with a swift lift I pulled him up carrying him. "What are you doing?" "Taking you home" "What why?" "Because I need you right now" he stayed quiet not saying anything "I can walk" "I know you'll run away and I would end up catching you so save your breath".