Chapter Twenty Three

Austin's POV:

"Alright; you've got one more chance to win this, if you lose it's game over" Iris nodded as her eyes were focused on me nowhere else "On three" "Hm" We both took a deep breath before placing our fits on the palm of our hands. "Rock" "Paper" "Scissors!"

"Noo!" Iris yelled out covering her face with her hands "Why, why do you always win every time!" I laughed at the fit she was throwing "It's just all in the technique" "The technique of what? Your hand positions it's 'rock, paper, scissors' for crying out loud" A smirk curved on my lips as I leaned back into my chair looking straight ahead not giving her any sympathy "I guess I'm just that amazing" Iris rolled her eyes at me "Fine, your choice where we eat after school today my treat" Iris reluctantly said placing her face on her hand; I smiled at her admiring every feature. I took her hand in mine having her immediately grip it; I brought her hand and kissed it gently in light blush appeared on her cheeks as she smiled sweetly at me.

"If you're trying to make me feel better don't" "I'm not" I smiled. Our world was brought to a stop when Max took a seat next to me "Did I miss anything?" I let go of Iris's hand to pump Max's hand, Iris and I were discussing where we were having lunch a smirk landed on my face again "Hello Max, and goodbye Austin" Iris said before she left for her friends.

I smiled turning my full attention towards Max "Is she upset?" I shook my head "She's a sore loser" I replied. Max and I began talking before a certain white-haired boy appeared in front of us, he didn't say anything he just stared "Hello Yashiro" Max greeted it amused me seeing how they would socialize "Hello Max; how are you?" "Never better, smiling from ear to ear. I stayed knowing why he was here in the first place "Can I help you Yashiro?" Yashiro shook his head "No no I just came to deliver a message" Yashiro smirked keeping his eyes on mine. Even an idiot could tell he hated me; the tension between us was thick; "Okay?" I said waiting for him to carry on and leave "To Iris" he said; my heart started to beat a little faster confused as to why he would want to speak to Iris; I don't recall him being in any of her classes.

Iris turned her head to Yashrio at the mention of her name "Yes?" she said to him; he searched his pocket for a few seconds before pulling out a piece of paper "I was told to deliver this to you" he said handing the snow-white paper to Iris "Thank you" Iris said opening the paper reading the content inside "I'll take my leave" "Wait" I spoke having him stop in his tracks "Where is Issac?" I didn't want to ask him but again I had no other choice; I hadn't heard from him ever since my phone call and I was a bit worried "He's in the bathroom you probably don't want to go there; he needs the privacy" I drew my eyebrows together not knowing why Yashiro would just leave him alone like that.

I didn't bother to say anything else to him instead I let him walk away I took a deep breath out calming myself down from what just happened; I glanced at Max to see his reaction but he looked completely unfazed. "Iris?" I said placing my hand on her shoulder "It's just a message from my friend in the other class; she said she needs my help so I'll be going here right now" "I'll come with you" Iris smiled at me "I'd love you too but this is a bit more personal to her so I don't think that's a good idea" my hand dropped and I activated my puppy dog eyes "I'll let you walk with me relax" she said hitting my arm in an attempt to stop my guilt trip.

"Max you coming?" Max shook his head "I'll chill here until the teacher comes I'll message you both to get your asses here immediately" I smiled at Max before waving bye to him and walking with Iris. Her friend's class wasn't far; only a few classes away from where our class was "Well she's around here somewhere so you can either wait or go back to class" I ruffled her hair messing it up "I'll let you decide" Iris hit my hand from messing her hair not pleased with the action I had done. I wasn't sure what Issac was in the bathroom in the first place but I sure as hell knew whatever it was no good.

 My luck the rest one I checked was the one. I walked in slowly hearing slight sobs and whispers; my heart broke with the site of Issac staring at himself in the mirror. I didn't say anything; I didn't know what to say "Didn't I tell you wanted to be alone?" I jumped at the surprised voice from behind me "Gosh damnit Yashrio you sacred me "Shiro" he corrected. 'What are you doing here?" I asked wondering why he was even behind me keeping our voices at a whisper "Well normally when you teach a dog to fetch they go to where you throw a stick and you Austin are a dog who got a stick"

He stayed quiet not saying anything "What?" he said raising an eyebrow "Your English the good but, I don't think you phased everything well" Yashiro rolled his eyes at me unbothered by what I said "I just find it amusing you care so much about him you'd follow him like a dog" "Yeah well you keep playing with people's feelings you'll see them a lot and soon you the dog will see other dogs" "...what?"

This conversation was going nowhere "Why is he even here; did you do something" Yashiro looked at Issac still staring at himself not noticing the boys in the corner watching him "Sure I tease him but; never to this extent at least I think so" I flicked my tongue knowing how bad Yashiro is and how low his consideration is "You know you got to stop treating people like some book character" I said facing Yashrio "Yeah well when everyone acts like puppets it's hard to not make the play their part" Yashiro said toward me at this point keeping his eyes on me the entire time, mine were on Issac "I don't like you" I said to him trying to stand on my tippy toes just so I can be his length.

Before either of us could say anything my phone vibrated; I checked my pockets to see it was Max; our teacher came and we had to go. Yashiro glanced at my phone reading the text; Yashiro sighed before stepping aside out of the way so he could move to pass me "Yo, Issac crying time is over" My eyes were wide open; I couldn't believe he would just go out and do that. "L-leave," Issac said wiping his face with a tissue "Can't you got to go to class or you'll be marked as skipped and besides" Yashiro turned to me as I hid behind the corner still; his hand reached out to me grabbing my collar pulling into his view.

"You have a stalker" My heart stopped as Issac immediately turned away from me. I pushed Yashiro off me giving him an evil eye before trying to go up to him "Issac are you-" "I'm fine!" he said before he walked right past me grabbing his things and leaving the bathroom not saying anything. I turned to Yashrio who held a grin on his face "You fucking bent idiot" "Who me?" Yashiro said as I walked up to him my blood already boiling from his games "I would get back to class if I was you" "And why is that" I asked already ready to beat the shit out of him "Your girlfriend" My heart stopped "Why's that?" I asked still keeping my eyes on him, "I wrote the letter" he said calmly as he turned around and slowly walked away "Saying what?" I yield waiting for him to answer "Ask her"