Chapter Forty Two

Austin's POV:

"Alright people, this is the place." I prepared a whole weekend plan at the place Mom recommended to everyone; we even got premium bookings. "Austin, are you sure your mom wasn't watching a horror movie because that's what this looks like?" Iris snorted, "Yeah, buddy, I don't mean to be a critic, but this place looks a little sketchy." "Look guys, this place is new, and they gave us a premium booking, so who are we to waste it, plus we could afford everything there?" "Issac, you trust Austin, right?" Emma asked, standing behind him with her bags falling to the ground, "Not anymore." "Austin, I think this is cool and everything, but really, look at this place. I'm sure a hotel would be better than this with less premium access."

I didn't know what to say, "Guys, "Austin, you went all out for us. I mean, look at this place in the mountains; we can go hiking up and down, and there's a beach just that way, and what did you say? premium rooms with room services and an all-you-can-eat buffer; you went all out on us." Everyone stared at Hayden's wide eyes. "Come on guys, sure, the place looks a little kinky, but it's a new establishment, and you should never judge a book by its cover, so what do you say? Have the best weekend ever, or be a puss and leave."

Not even a second passed, and everyone was thanking me; walking to the front desk and signing in. I looked at Hayden and mouthed a thank you before he went inside. "How dare you doubt me?" I said to Issac, who was now next to me. "Austin, if I die in this lodge, you're the first one I'm haunting." "I hope so."

I was inches from his face, smiling from ear to ear. Issacs turned red, and he backed away, walking inside. The lodge inside was a very modern eco interior; by letting the trees grow inside as well as birds resting on chairs and tables, staff members were already ready to segregate the guests who were seated both outside and inside. "Welcome, Mr. Carson, and friends to Moonshine Lodge. Here we are an eco-friendly lodge hoping to connect you with your spiritual and physical connection to Mother Nature." "Please tell me this isn't some type of vegan shit right now where we sleep with animals and bugs in our room."

Trevor wasn't afraid to share his opinion, interrupting the lady welcoming us "I can assure you there will be no such thing. We encourage our guests to take that approach, but you may always find your path because here with Mother Nature, everything is welcome." "Can we see the rooms now?" "Is there a hot tub?" "When do we get to eat?" "Is this place hunted?" "How long have you worked here?" "Why did you guys open now up in the mountains instead of in town?"

I shook my head at everyone, running a hand over my face. "You alright?" Issac placed a hand on my back, looking at my state. "I should never let them have free will; they are beyond their manners in impolite." Issac chuckled at my comment. "Well, at least we got somewhere instead of paying so much for something only some of us would enjoy." I nodded my head. "Please, everyone, your itinerary is planned out and placed in your rooms, and it includes a full tour of the lodge with questions and answers as well as a schedule of your weekend stay."

Issac and I laughed at everyone being excited when, a few minutes ago, they were ready to leave right on the spot. I looked at Issac; his lips looked so soft I couldn't help but want to move closer to him, but my efforts were repelled when he backed away from it. I could understand he didn't want to be public, but this constant backing away from me was hurting more than my feelings "Please follow me to your rooms." Everyone was supposed to pack light but instead packed their entire room along with them. "I take it everyone is an adult, so girls and boys are allowed to share rooms." She looked at us and winked.

Issac and I shared a glance before looking at our room choices. "Girls, would you care to bunk with us guys?" Trevor asked, gesturing into the empty room, "In your dreams, Emma and I are sharing a room." The disappointment on his face left everyone laughing. "All the rooms are the same: two single beds, two bathrooms, and a balcony view." It wasn't a surprise to everyone that Issac and I would share a room, and the girls were glued to each other from the start. "Trevor and I will share a room." "What?" "Why are you waiting for some little lady to come along and keep you company?" "Exactly and I don't mind."

"Okay, that leaves Max, you're alone." "No, fair, I want to be alone in my room." "Trevor, I do have someone I am waiting for." Everyone was shocked to hear this flooding Max with the new information, hugging him and asking him who the lucky lady was, "Rose?" He nodded his head, and I smiled at him, feeling all kinds of happiness for him. "Excellent. Now that you have sorted yourself out on rooms, I am assuming that you're just waiting for the fifth room to arrive." I raised a brow. "What do you mean fifth room to arrive?" Just as I said, a familiar voice was heard from behind us, causing everyone's heads to turn. "You guys think you can just not invite me?" "Yashrio?" Isaac's face contorted into a look of pure anger.

"Yashrio, you're here with your girl?" An unfamiliar girl was standing next to him, holding his hand tightly as he held their bags. "I thought you were packing to leave for Japan." "Well-" He removed his glasses, revealing a mischievous look in his eyes. "Guess who's staying for a very, very long time." You've got to be kidding me.