Chapter Thirty One

Isaacs POV:

"You feeling nervous about the exams?" "Slightly I'm nervous for the teachers one wrong move and we all suffer" "Now a new fear has been unlocked, thank you Issac" I laughed at Hayden he seemed stressed that our exams were next week. We decided to watch Austin's last soccer practice even though they finished all their matches and victoriously won them all.

"Go get 'em, boys!" Emma yelled as the girls practiced their last cheerleading "Come on boys move it this ain't gonna take all day!" I watched the coach yell; he always gave off this creepy atmosphere around him no wonder rumors spread about him and the cheerleaders "Hey, you ever notice coach being suspicious?" I leaned into Max's ear "Absolutely Austin always says he looks at him funny or touches him for no reason" "Report him?" "No use we're leaving this year so that's someone else's problem"

Austin was captain of the team so it wasn't a surprise that he led the game. I watched him move with the ball as if it were spear feet, I couldn't comprehend how he was so good; my eyes wandered over to Yashiro who was standing by the end of the benches near the girls; it was a wonder how the girls could ever fall for him "Have you spoken to him?" Trevor asked pointing to him "And waste my breath no way"

"GAME!" coach blew his whistle calling them over "Well done boys I'm glad to see you are all in good shape now even with finals coming up. Austin come over here" Austin walked over still out of breath "Austin you have been an excellent leader for your team and lead us to many victories I wish you the best for your exams" The boys all cheered and the girls came over I watched as the coach grabbed Austin's shoulder moving his hand lower to his back "This fucker" Max grabbed me holding me back from doing anything stupid before the boys headed to the showers.

"Killing is a crime" "So is that guy" I grabbed my bag Max and Trevor, Hayden had to leave early not sticking around followed waiting for Austin "I want to introduce you guys to my girlfriend every fiber of my being is telling me she's the one" I didn't reply instead Max responded "Hey Issac" Iris came up to us still in her uniform "Can I talk to you?" I looked at Max, and he nodded.

I followed her over to the field wondering what she could want. "I wanted to ask what happened between you and Austin I mean a few days ago you guys were off and now you seem fine" I rolled my eyes at her Austin warned me she might be feeling jealous with the time he was spending with me but, I brushed it off "We just argued" "You were ill" "Everyone gets sick" "Sick enough to need a man's touch?"

The fuck was she talking about "Sick enough my friend was worried about me such as yours waiting for you, Carson and I are fine so whatever you're getting at drop it; it's enough you went around school telling your friends the amazing sex you guys had" "Jealous?" "Get over yourself Iris don't make this ugly" Her friends waved her over I stared down at her watching that smug smile never leave her lips.

She didn't say anything when she left instead she ran off. "Where's Carson?" "Still changing I wonder what's taking him so long" "I'll go check on him" "You guys better make quick my girl is waiting for me" I walked into the changing room making sure to half cover my eyes for privacy "I'm asking you nicely what is she talking about?" "I told you to ask her yourself" "I swear if you're hitting on my girlfriend" "I wouldn't want that skank in any lifetime"

Its Austin and Yashrio "I'm not going to ask her if you know, you gave her the letter so fucking tell me you cunt" I peered over the wall watching them now was not the time to jump in. "You better back the fuck up and ask your fucking girlfriend, I am not the one fucking things up here Issac is" Austin was quiet he didn't say anything. I didn't need to jump in I needed to leave, quietly before Austin could get to me I thought he wouldn't see me but he did "Issac" he called I froze in my tracks not wanting to turn around "Lets just get out I know you heard everything"

He wrapped his arm around my neck leading me out, I didn't say anything instead I just stayed silent. "Finally you're out come on, my girl is waiting outside for us" "Actually I got to go to Iris" "Your girl can wait mine has been come on just say hi and leave" Austin was tense I didn't want to further bother him with asking about it. Trevor excitedly led us to the parking where his girlfriend was waiting when we got there I froze I couldn't believe my eyes. Austin turned to me "What's the matter"

"Guys I want you to meet Scarlet" The color drained from my face seeing her in person "It's so nice to meet you all; I know I'm a little older so don't you dare call me auntie" Austin smiled and greeted her first "Nice to meet I'm Austin Carson I have to meet someone so I got to go" I was so dazed I didn't know what to do Austin noticed my state and grabbed me "Sorry he's um not feeling well excuse us" the calls of max and Trevor echoed through my ears as I stayed motionless; Austin dragged me along with him "Look I don't know what the hell is going on with you but, I need to talk to Iris, it's important okay so just calm down and we'll talk later" That night started playing in my head Trevor being her boyfriend startled me and now Iris. This day left like it wouldn't end.