Chapter Forty

Issac's POV:

"That was it students I hope the exams found you well and that you will have a pleasant rest please leave in an orderly fashion-" It was no plan that everyone would leave the school all held together. Everyone running throwing away papers as well and crying because we're officially finished with high school well we're waiting for graduation for that. I scanned the parking lot looking for Austin and there he was.

Standing with Max, Emma, and Iris talking behind Hayden's Polo. I approached them smiling from ear to ear Austin smiled at me waving his hand and calling me over "Where do you think you're going?" I felt a hand on my shoulder with his gut-wrenching voice "What do you want Yashiro?" "I need you to take us now" I looked at him with his hair all disheveled and a shivering girl next to him "Is this her?" She looked almost porcelain; her skin was dark, her eyes were a dark shade of brown with long black hair "Hello my name is Amanda" She is short; and looked practically younger than all of us combined

She extended her hand to me; I was a little hesitant to take it, but I did. I held hers firmly flashing her a smile "Come on; we can make the appointment early and get this shit over with I have better things to do today" I turned to Austin who looked confused and worried even I smiled at him waving; I couldn't go to him and explain I had to take Yashrios's girlfriend to the clinic for an abortion I would rather handle this myself since he'd been handling all my problems himself.

"I hope you learn your lesson Yashrio" "Shut the fuck up" "Don't tell me to shut the fuck up you should have kept your dick in your pants and not been so irresponsible now this girl has to deal with your problems what's her name again? Pathetic slu-" His face was inching away from mine "Kōkai suru mae ni kuchi o tojita hō ga ī yo" I pushed his shoulder for the distance between us "Kono yōna jōkyō ni natta no wa watashide wa nai nodesukara, mazuwa ayamatta hō ga īdeshou." I glanced at Amanda who was completely lost, but at the same time memorized by the foreign language "I can see how this all started by your gaze Amanda I hope you learned your lesson"

Amanda snapped out her gaze looking at me with pleading eyes "Yes I did and thank you for helping me" "Kanojo ni son'nani wananaide kudasai" "English Motherfucker" "Appointment for Mr. Mellow" a nurse walked out of a bright white room. Yashrio stood up calling yes before taking her hand and walking into the room together I rolled my eyes as he closed the door behind them. I sighed leaning back into the uncomfortable waiting chairs for this teddies hindrance to end.

I felt my phone vibrate seeing Austin's face on the screen; I smiled to myself before picking up "Hey what's up?" "Babe, where did you go? Everyone is going over to Trevor for the after-finals party" "Are you kidding me another party?" "Can't stop the party animal you know; where are you? I could ask someone to give you a lift if your car is out of gas or something"

"Yashrio asked me to take him somewhere it will be a while so I don't think I'll be able to make it; I also don't want to go to his party I've had enough partying for a long time, but you can go if you want to" he was quiet for a bit before answering "Are you sure? I don't want to have fun without you; and what's this favor? He must be in deep shit to come to you" "I'll explain it to you later have fun at the party and text me if you're too drunk to get home" he laughed into the phone; I could hear others calling him over in the background "Okay babe I got to go I'll text you bye"

I slid my phone back into my pocket "Who was that?" "Wouldn't you like to know" he scoffed at me taking a seat "It was Austin" "So what are you guys together or something" I didn't say anything "I knew it" "I will drive off and tell my mother what we did today I already had to cover for your ass" he didn't say anything instead he looked away.

"Why her?" He didn't answer his silent treatment was new; he always had some smart comment or snarky remark to say about anything; he quiet "She gets me" "She enjoys sodomy as well?" "Not like that you fucking idiot" I couldn't help but laugh a little at his reaction "She understood being a foreigner and not understanding life here and well as irrefutable as I am she couldn't help herself" "Uh huh like she couldn't handle sliding a condom on you, and bad on your for being so irresponsible" "Things work differently here than they do in Japan and the women here are bold and daring to do anything with a little influence"

My eyes widened "You drugged her?" "No I didn't you idiot we were at a party; the same one you were at and decided it was a good idea to become a stoner congratulations Mellow by the way it's nice to see my influence rubbing off on you" "That was a huge mistake and I did that for reasons you couldn't possibly understand" "Oh sure I bet I couldn't understand peer pressure" "Eat glass".

We waited a while before the nurse came out handing Yashrio papers to fill out; Amanda came out as well limping a bit holding her bag and papers. I took her arm and brought it around my neck supporting her "Alright we'll drop you at home" he said to her holding her chin up to look her in the eyes "No one hears about this not a soul" his eyes were dark staring down Amanda and me, he frowned before walking off not bothering to help.