Chapter Twenty Eight

Austin's pov

"Vrrr" "Vrrr" "Yes?" The high-pitched, annoying rang in my ears way too much for me to ignore it any longer. "Hey, you haven't answered my texts." I opened my half-lidded eyes to see who was calling me. "Iris, I'm so sorry. I was sleeping and was busy helping Isaac last night." "Oh right, how is he?" "Um," I turned my head to see him sleeping peacefully next to me like a baby, not even snoring. "He's sleeping like a baby," I heard her giggle through the phone, making my chest warm up and my eyes close.

"Alright then, just text me if we're still up for today." "Today?" I raised an eyebrow as my eyes opened slightly. "Yes, today, we were supposed to go out shopping" I smacked my hand on my face. "Oh right, how late it is?" "It's two in the afternoon, babe." I sighed, rubbing my hand across my hair. "We can always reschedule and do something maybe later." "For sure." "Bye, sweetheart." Bye." I hung up, sighing before placing my phone down on the nightstand. I looked over to see Isaac still sleeping. I tried my very best to get up without him waking up and headed down the stairs, of course putting on some clothes before that.

The creeks of the wooden floorboard had created a noise signaling to everyone that someone was coming down. "Morning everyone, I waved at my family, seeing them look at me with confusion. "Good morning there, welcome to the afternoon." "Haha, I just overslept; I haven't slept that long in a while." "Is Isaac awake?" I shook my head. "Out like a light. I took a seat at the table, looking at the lunch prepared. "Oh no, you're taking these two plates upstairs, where you guys were fooling around all night, and eating there, plus wake him up; he shouldn't sleep too long, his father called."

Shit "What did his dad say?" She didn't say anything; instead, she just gave me this look, and I couldn't tell if it was bad or if she didn't want to tell me. I sighed before taking the two plates. "Where's Erica?" "She's playing outside with the sheep," I nodded before heading back up the stairs. When I opened the door, Isaac was awake and ready; his bag was packed, and his things were already gone where they were previously placed. "Issac?" I said, placing the plates down. "I got breakfast," I said, and he didn't even spare me a glance. Seeing him put his shirt on reminded me of what happened last night; all the things we did and said came rushing through my mind. "Thank you for the food, but I have to get going; my father called."

Double shit. "Hey listen, you don't have to leave; you can stay longer and screw your dad for what he did, and Yashiro, stay another day and let the heat cool down". I walked to him and tried placing my hand on his shoulder, but before I could, he hit my hand away, still not looking at me. "Look, let's just forget about this; I need to get away and fix this or else everything will go to waste". "What are you talking about? What's going to waste?" he sighed, not even giving me a side-eye.

I tried to place my hand on him again trying to get his attention, but he just swiped it again "Stop" that was it, I'm not taking this crap "No" I said grabbing his wrist bring it up "Let go Austin" he said glaring at me "There you looked at me, now answer me" he's eyes didn't leave mine and I mirrored he's the expression "Why are you running?" "I am not running; I am facing my problems." "Running into your problems is not a solution." "And neither is ignoring them and hoping they would go away; take my advice, Austin, and face it." His expression hadn't shifted, and I held on to his wrist until I let go.

"Last night was a mistake; our heads were fogged, and your girlfriend sure wouldn't be happy about what you did." That hurt worse than anything, having him admit he knew how wrong what we did was. He probably feels just like his father, except he's the woman he hates. "I'm going; I'll see you Monday." "Wait, why don't you come over later?" "You're spending time with Iris later; I don't want to ruin more of your time with her." He slammed the door after leaving me alone in my room, a voice in my head. There was nothing more loud than the silence that was in the room. It was so lustful and filled with different colors last night.

"Iris, thanks for coming all the way here on such short notice." "Of course, no problem, and I get to see your adorable sister." I closed the door behind her, seeing her get comfortable in her familiar surroundings. It felt so natural for her to be here, but it felt more like home when Isaac came over. "So what shall we do?" I looked around slightly, avoiding eye contact with her. "My parents went out to go deliver some product the suppliers forgot to get, so we're alone here for a while. I saw her face change from a sweet smile to something more deviant. She swayed her hips towards me, still practicing what she was doing. Her arms wrapped around me as she pressed herself against me.

My mouth was shushed by her lips smacking against mine; my response was to go along with her. I placed my hands on her, pushing myself against her. I don't think we've ever been this physical, so quick, and so fast. Our lips separated and our breathing mixed; she looked as if she were in a trance—the look of love, I'll call it. "Carry me upstairs," she said before I could comprehend what was happening. She wrapped her legs around me; I did as she said and carried her up the stairs. She left bites and kisses on my neck, lifting my shirt in the air.

"Take it off," she said as I placed her down on the bed. "Wait, we're doing this now?" I asked, holding the brim of my shirt. She looked confused, her head tilted, and her brows drew together. "Do you not want to?" "I do I just um" "Look I have one if you don't and who knows when we'll get a chance like this again plus, I'm horny" She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I won't deny her breast felt nice rubbing; it was exhilarating but also comforting. Her breath hitched in my ears, and when I reached her nipple, she moaned "More,"

I grabbed her shirt and took it over her head, revealing herself. She looked average from what I could gather. I mean, I haven't seen many b-boobs before, but they were beautiful. She unclipped it, revealing everything to me; I instinctively took my shirt off; to show off my tits as well, but, instead, everything felt like a blur, a fever dream; I didn't know if this was what I wanted, but she seemed into it, so maybe this would make up for what I did.