Chapter Forty Six

Issacs pov:

"Where were you? I was worried sick." Austin came back after leaving for almost two hours. "I went to get fresh air." "We have a balcony." "Fresh air." I didn't say anything; I was cooling down from my panic, thinking he left and wouldn't come back. "Are you alright?" he nodded his head, changing into his pajamas, not glancing at me. "Will you look at me?" he turned his face, his eyes dead, and his lips narrow. "Not like that,".

"I'm sorry, I left without telling you where I went. I just needed to clear my head," he said, taking blankets and crawling into bed. "What was on your mind?" "Everything," I couldn't fathom what he was going through on his own, seeing me worried about going off to university and leaving him behind. Leaving him behind. "I am not leaving you behind." "Excuse me?" "I am not leaving you for anything; I am simply doing my duty as a Mellow." "What the fuck are you talking about?" I couldn't keep a straight thought; I didn't think at all. I was simply overstimulated and exhausted. "I think I need another shot," Austin laughed at me, pulling me into his arms.

"I went out to get fresh air because I didn't know what to do about us, about my life, about our future. I felt very lost and alone." "But you aren't alone, you have me." "Oh, I am talking." I was silent. "I went out to the main balcony and met this old guy named Louis, and he gave me such good advice on what to do; he was so wise and so funny, calling himself old and cracking jokes I couldn't help, but laugh at." I smiled at his chest, feeling it rise and drop as he spoke. "Oh yeah? sounds creepy" Austin laughed, placing a kiss on my head. I trailed my fingers over his arms, feeling his muscles tender and relaxed. I loved feeling his body move and his alive senses, which made me feel the same.

"Issac," he said, "I want to tell people about us. I want to tell our family. I want us to be in public, not closed doors, no blackmail from Yashrio, none of it. I want us to be a normal couple without the guilt." I was silent again. "I know I am asking a lot, but I just want you to feel the same about this, and if you don't, I understand." "I feel the same; I just am afraid of what will go wrong. I am afraid of what might happen." "Whatever happens, we will have each other, no matter what. I am here for you, through thick and thin nothing you have or had will ever scare me away, not Yashrio, not your family. I want you, Isaac, and only you.

I don't want another. I love you, and I want to give you the best. There is no half-ass shit everything you deserve I will provide." I said against him. "You sound so sappy right now, I can't help but laugh." "Laugh, all you want before I smack your ass," his hand slides down towards my ass resting there. "I do want people to know about us, but I also do not want the hassle of losing friends, which, in all honesty, I do not mind since they are mostly your friends, but I want you to be just as happy as I am, so maybe one day soon we can announce it, just not now with everything going on." "Then there's you leaving." "I am not leaving you, behind. I will come back to visit and video call you every night, and we will be happy. We just have to wait a little, but more. Will you wait for me?" I turned my face toward him, staring into his eyes; they were so mesmerizing that I thought I would get lost in them. "Yes."

He pulled me closer, our bodies practically merging into one another; his lips met mine, moving in sync in a pattern only we knew; his hand still resting on my ass was tighter, squeezing it, making me hiss by the pinch. My hands still rested on his chest. Feeling his breathing, Austin moved above me, twirling over me. He didn't move; instead, he stared at me, feeling my chest up and down. "Carson," I said, was quiet, not saying anything; I felt embarrassed that my eyes could not meet his anymore. "Don't," he said, my eyes met him again. "Keep your eyes on me," and I did. 

His lips landed on my neck, trailing down to my chest, torso, and v-line "Ah," and he was there. I covered my mouth from the sounds as he went full in not stopping. "Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear it." I couldn't let him. I didn't want to be so loud that everyone heard us, but I couldn't let him not hear me. Austin, lowered himself exposing my lower reign. I sprang up embarrassed at how turned on I was; my hand flew up instinctively "You'll need to grab something better than your face sweetheart"

Before I could say anything he had me moaning feeling all kinds of pleasure; No matter how many times we did this it felt better than the last. He was right my hands rested on his head pulling strands of his hair. His tongue felt amazing wrapping around me and his mouth was so warm, I couldn't hold back anymore "Austin I'm gonna cum" I tried pulling him away but he grabbed my hands not retracting in any way. I came.

"You shouldn't-" "I wanted to," he said, wiping his lips from any of my remains that lay there. He pulled my pants down; my boxers along with them, his pants were fine as well. "I'll go slow," he said before his fingers were moved downward. I closed my eyes for a second, bracing myself for the pain and discomfort. The sensation was something I wasn't used to, but I still felt uneasy. I still felt like a virgin. "Eyes on me; I won't move unless you look at me." "Don't be stupid, I won't do that," my face red. "Then I won't move, and you can't either." There were already two fingers in me; I was needy at this point. "Kiss me," I said as he smiled and pulled out a few condoms. "I hope you don't mind sleeping in tomorrow.