Chapter Forty Four

Issac pov:

"Cannonball!" Trevor yelled, going into the pool, the water to overflowing, "Watch it!" "Oh, I'm sorry to get your hair wet, Your Majesty," Trevor said to Iris, who was not impressed by his actions. "Guys, come on," Austin said, coming out of the water. I couldn't help but stare at his chiseled body built by the Greek itself shirtless. He had always amazed me with his physique, which was so good; his stamina was amazingly sharp, yet his concentration was lacking in school areas a lot; Austin's eyes met mine, giving me a wink before he went over to Max and rose. Everyone was taken away by Max's new girlfriend. She was a year younger than us, so none of us knew her, but that didn't change the way we treated her. Well, none of us knew her because she attended a completely different school, yet she was so friendly and got along with everyone.

The area around the pool was gorgeous, and the trees surrounding the pool made it look as if it were indoors with a water fountain running into it. The girls were seated at the edge of the pool, only dipping their feet in. There weren't many people outside, only couples, and some were with business people, who I could only assume were on this trip for business which sounds redundant saying it out loud. This lodge was a quiet place that didn't require a lot of maintenance, as it was quiet and peaceful the only maintenance I can imagine is keeping animals away and tidy as nature in the lodge does its own thing.

"Why not take a dip in the pool?" Hayden asked beside me, "No, thank you. I am perfectly fine with here reading my book before the hot tub opens." "Saving yourself for the best part?" "As always," Hayden wasn't much of a swimmer himself; he only ran for cross-country and excelled in academics. "How come you weren't at Trevor's end-of-exam party, Austin was there?" "I am not into partying, so I didn't want to be there. You, on the other hand, have been going a lot these days; I didn't know you liked parties." He shook his head, leaning back into the lounge chair. "I like to know what's going on at these parties; it makes it easier to look after everyone." "Look after everyone?" "Yeah, like, know who's with whom and what's going on, on the surface, that is, and, I like to cut losses here and there since next year we'll be going to unvisited and colleges." I nodded my head and said, "You're right." 

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, I got drinks for everyone. Yashrio came holding a tray filled with alcoholic beverages; they looked exotic, and the colors were vibrant. "Where did you manage to get alcohol? Are you over the age of 21?" "Don't worry about it, just have a drink, and relax, I did it for everyone; I'm not the bad guy Isaac and Austin make me out to be." "Hey, you have done shit in the past." "Alright guys, no fighting. I'm setting that rule now as the leader of the group. No fighting with petty drama. Let's just enjoy ourselves if you don't want to drink then don't, thank Shrio for getting us drinks" 

I watched as Austin put his tongue saying that to him; the smirk on Yashiro's face was hard to ignore since I was the first face he turned to. His girlfriend was the first to take a glass of "here you go, a gin tonic,"  then the other girls followed after "a pina colada and an expresso Martine for the girls." "Thank you, but I'm alright, I don't drink being Muslim and all." "Not a problem, then Iris more for you," they giggled as Iris took them, pulling a face as she took her first sip, feeling the potency of alcohol in it. "It tastes great; this is so much nicer than the cheap beer and vodka we drink at home. "I can assure you, this is not like  that." Max, Rose, and Austin were second to grab a drink. "What should we take, bartender?" Max Jokingly asked Yashrio, "Whiskey on the rocks for Max, daiquiri for Rose, and a negroni for Austin." Hayden looked at me, gesturing with his hand for him to retrieve a beverage for me. I shook my head. I was in no mood to drink, especially with both Trevor and Yashrio around. Trevor was second, along with Hayden, to get a drink. "A mojito for Hayden and a margarita for Trevor." "They look wild," Trevor said, downing his drink.

"Issac, don't be a party pooper and take a shot; I got it for you, so you don't have to drink, just take a shot." I looked over at Austin, who shook his head, mouthing 'Only if you want to'. I had everyone's eyes on me, and I didn't want to seem like the nerd, the one unable to take a drink or smoke. I didn't want Yashrio to win this. I got up and made my way over to him. There was a shot with whipped cream on top. I looked at him suspiciously. He had a mischievous look on his face that told me he knew exactly what he was doing. "What's it called?" "A blowjob," I bit my tongue, holding back every fiber of my being to punch him. I wasn't going to be a puss, so I took the shot with my fingers immediately, turning around and downing it. Everyone clapped and cheered for me and our purpose of doing what we needed, but they did. 

"Hey, Yashrio, what did you get yourself?" Yashrio took his drink in hand, moving the tray under his arm. "This drink is called..." Yashiro's eyes moved to mine, staring at me. "Sex on the beach", he said before walking over to Trevor, who was already in the pool. Amanda joined the other girls, who kept their feet in the pool. I sat down beside Hayden once again, and Austin sat next to me. "Are you alright?" I nodded, breathing in and out. "He pisses me off so much." "I know." I leaned back, feeling my body sink into the chair. The alcohol kicked in quicker than I expected, but I am happy he gave me a shot instead of a long fancy glass that looked as if I were tasting the rainbows. "By the way, do you guys know what is in those?" I pointed out, "It's a cocktail; there are all sorts of alcohol in here."  I looked at Yashiro, who was playing in the pool with Trevor, thinking about the shot. Maybe he did have enough care for me to not give me an entire drink, but he got something for them to not feel left out. Maybe he isn't so bad.