Chapter Thirty Six

Issac's POV:

"Everybody let's party!" Trevor yelled as everyone was huddled around the campfire, there was no telling what was in that bottle they were drinking and I didn't want to even guess. "Should I get you a drink?" Austin asked standing up "That would be great no alcohol please" "I know" I looked around at everyone having fun and getting drunk as if we didn't have our finals coming up.

I sighed staring at the fire and how my life is such a mess and everything has not been going the way I want it to yet; there was so much good that came such as Austin and well Austin. My eyes landed on Trevor holding another joint to his lips and smoking his lungs away, that man had so much nerve to date that woman that bitch ugh. I have to tell him I need to or else I can't let this go, but I can't just go up to him and say "Hey Trevor your girlfriend is the woman my dad is having an affair with" Am I insane?

Fuck it. "Hey Trevor" I walked towards him; he was surrounded by his friend group staring me down "Oi guys this is Issac who has declared himself a stoner as of today" "No I didn't" my forgotten rage was taking over I can't stand him at all "I need to talk to you" "About what Issac?" "In private" "Hold on there I don't swing that way might need to give Austin a warning huh" They were laughing I couldn't tell if it was serious or a joke "Look Trevor I'm being serious," I said unconsciously grabbing his arm "Oi calm down don't be grabbing me like that" "The hell is going on here" Thank goodness "Austin you got to tell him to calm down here take a drag and you'll calm down" "This is not the time for that I need to talk to you" Trevor sighed running his hand over his face "If you smoke with me I'll come with you to whatever shady part of the woods deal?" "Deal" "Issac are you crazy? Look Tre-" "It's alright Carson let me do this"

Austin was shocked but; this wasn't the time to back down I needed to tell him; to warn him at least I wouldn't be able to live in that house if I didn't. I did what had to be done I smoked with him more than I did at the bringing of the hike the sensation was worse more intense "That's enough now both of you" Trevor threw his hands up in defense throwing the joint down and stepping on it "Alright off we go you little lamb" Trevor said as he began walking "Here, for cotton mouth" I grabbed the can of coke from Austin smiling at him before walking away.

I did not doubt in my mind this wasn't going to be the best conversation nor was I in the right mind to have this conversation "Is this far enough or should we go further?" "This is fine" My mind was going everywhere it felt as if we never moved from the fire "Alright I'm high right now so please just keep up with me" It felt like all the oxygen was leaving my lungs with every breath and my mouth was a desert, oh right the coke. I was so dizzy the can looked as if it were doubled "Just give me a second" my fingers were slipping I didn't have enough strength to open it "Give it here" Trevor opened it without any effort it amazed me how unfazed he was is "What is this about?" He asked handing over my drink "Your girlfriend she" breathe "She's not who you think she is" Breathe "I saw her-" Trevor frowned his eyebrows.

"What about her?" I was completely out of it "What were we talking about" "You fucking fag" my eyes were growing heavy Trevor looked like he was getting bigger and bigger "No need for that Trevor I got him" I heard Austin's voice he looked so unreal did he follow me? I felt him hold me my legs grew weak. "Austin what the fuck is going on" "Issac was trying to tell you your girlfriend is sleeping with his father she's cheating on you" "What are you talking about?" "Issac saw them in the kitchen almost a month ago getting at it late at night at his own home, but he been scared to tell you or find the identity of the woman until he found out she's your girlfriend; so you can imagine the pressure he was under talking to you" Trevor scoffed

"And why would I believe him over her and what do you have to do with it he's brought you so much bad luck and drama ever since he came back why still stick-" "He's my friend Trevor his my best friend and you're my friend too; if I didn't think this was true I wouldn't let him do this and ruin your relationship with her now you got him greened out in my arms"

They were quiet I was falling in and out of sleep listening to their conversation "So what do you want me to do Austin" "Whatever you want I don't care all he wanted to do was tell you if you confront her that's your thing I'll deal with him" my body flew up and down Austin must have thrown me over his shoulder "Don't let him smoke if he can't handle it" "Then don't give it to him" "When are you such a weed hater we would smoke all the time after matches before he came along don't let him dull you up like he is" "He's not dull you're too dense to see how bright his colors shine" I felt Austin turn and move in every direction "Oh and one more thing don't mess with him anymore he's not your friend you are my friend" "Ow" "This ass is mine" his hand came flying down on my ass before he continued walking "I think I'm going to puke"