Welcome Home

I went straight to our bedroom to get some clothes for, Alex. I made a mental note to bring her shopping tomorrow for her wardrobe.

Alex, was standing outside our bedroom door looking at me.

"What? You're a vampire now? Do you need an invitation?". I chuckled.

Alex, walk directly to me she grab the clothes I am holding for her and tossed it on the floor.

"Hey! That's for you". I started to say but she holds my face between her hands and crushed her lips to mine.This is the aggressive Alex, I like. I curl my fingers into her sweatshirt and lift it up her head. She started kicking her shoes off and I unbutton her pants and pulled it under her feet. With only her bra and underwear Alex, is so sexy. How did I get so lucky.

She turn me around and pushed me on the bed.

She pulled my jeans and I took my shirt off. She then lay on top of me. We kissed hard. I explore her mouth with my tongue. I started undoing her bra and throw it on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I cupped her breast and play with her nipples. She breath out a soft moan that always turns me on.
She unhook my bra and cupped my breast in her hands. She trail kisses from my throat down to my chest and sucked on my other breast while her other hand twirling on my other nipple.

It has been 4 years since the last time I've been held like this. I am so hot and so ready to be fucked.

"Alex, please". I begged her.

She slowly move down off of the bed and hooked her fingers to my underwear and pull them off of me and threw them on the floor.
She cupped my ass and pull me so I'm at the edge of the bed. She spread my legs, kneel down and started licking my folds and gently flick my clitoris. I bucked my hips when I felt her tongue flick on my bud. I really need her and I'm so ready for her.

"Please Alex, fuck me".
I begged again. I can't stand another teasing anymore.

"Here you go, babe".
She looked at me smirking and hold my thighs with both hands and started sucking on my clitoris.
I can feel the years of build up tension in my body.
I need to release this or else I'm going to explode.

Without warning Alex, pushed 2 fingers inside my vagina. Hard. She pumped her fingers fast and hard while sucking on my clit.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god".

I can't hold it any longer and I reached my orgasm. It took all of my self control not to push Alex's head in my pussy and ride the shit out of her face.

"Holy shit!". I was gasping for air and I can feel my body spasm. I heard Alex, chuckle and I looked at her. Her lips are glistening with my lady juice.

"Come here, your turn".
I demanded.

Alex, crawl up nex to me and I pulled her and kissed her hard.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before".

I get on top of Alex, and stare at her perfect round breast.
I lean down and kissed her again. This time with so much passion and love for her.

I tugged at her hair and a soft moan escaped her lips. I moved my hand down between her thighs and I felt her panties all soaked up.

"Gosh, you are so wet, Al".

I slipped my hand inside her panties and coat my 2 fingers with her juice.
I held it up and showed it to her.

"Look what I did to you".

She looked at me a little embarrassed. Alex, has always been the aggressive one in our relationship.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and suck her juice off of it.
Her eyes widened with desire.
I moved down and hook my fingers to her underwear and pulled it and tossed it on the floor.

I trail kisses on her leg going to her thighs and then I moved to the other leg but I make sure that my nose brushed against her vagina. She arched her back a little bit. I know she's ready for me.

I spread Alex's perfect legs and shoved 2 fingers inside her.Hard. She gasped in surprise. I started pumping her hard and fast just how she liked them.

I reached over and touch her breast and pinched her nipple.
I then slipped in another finger inside her vagina which made her grab the sheets and moan so loud.

I can feel she is on the edge and ready for me so I sucked on her clitoris. Hard. And started curling my fingers to reach her G spot.

"Oh shit, Piper!". Alex shouted.

"Fuck! I'm cumming" she grabbed my hair and push my head down. She climaxed. I felt her vagina clamping onto my fingers.
I continue pumping and sucking her clitoris to help her ride out her orgasm.

I gave Alex, a minute to calm down before I crawl to bed next to her.
I kissed her once again before I lay down beside her with my head on her arm.

"Welcome Home" I whisper to Alex's ear before I drift off to sleep.