Visitor

Alex's POV

I've been in the hospital for 4 weeks now.

The doctor said I had to stay here for a bit longer because of the extent of my injuries and they can't risk discharging me when I'm not totally healed.

"I wanna go home". I whined.

"I know babe, I want to go home too but you have to get better first. We can't risk for you getting an infection". Piper replied.

I throw my head back and take a deep breath.

I wonder how long are they going to keep me here. They are still monitoring me frequently, like every 4 damn hours. It's making me crazy.

"I can't even sleep better because they keep waking me up. How can I heal if I can't have a good rest?". I moan.

"Don't worry babe, we'll get out of here soon". Piper, sat beside me and wrap her arm around my shoulders.

"And I miss having sex with you". I mumbled.

It made Piper laugh.

"Ugh! Sex!" She sigh. "I love sex and I missed it too". She exclaimed.

"Don't worry, we'll have lots and lots of sex when you get out of here". She promised and she kissed my head.

"I'm going to the restaurant across the street to grab lunch. You want something?". She asked after a while.

I am trying to be good so I try not to give a fuss when Piper offers me some food and it also makes her happy when I eat. My throat doesn't hurt anymore but my appetite is still missing.

"I'll have whatever you're having". I replied.

"Okay, I'll be right back". She kissed me one more time and she jumped out of bed and grab her purse.

She won't be back soon so I decided to watch TV. Without my glasses it's still really hard to watch, all I can see is a bunch of blurry objects moving.

After probably 5 minutes she was back.

"That was quick". I said not taking my eyes off the TV.
Piper didn't say anything so I looked at her.

Even without my glasses I know it wasn't Piper. What the hell!

"What are you doing here?". I asked confused.

"Hi Alex, I'm just here to apologize". Zelda mumbled.

"I don't need your apology and I want you to leave now please". I said calmly.

How did she even know I was here? I doubt Piper told her.

"Alex, just please hear me out. I am really sor-". She began but I cut her off. I don't want her apology.
Hell! I don't even want to hear her whiny voice.

"You know what? I don't want to hear your apology so you can shove it up your dirty little ass. I have so many things to say to you Zelda, bad, bad things, and you won't like it". My voice is starting to get louder.

"I know you are still in love with my wife. The moment I saw you at the restaurant I already knew! I shouldn't have trusted you with Piper, and then you tried stealing her from me?".

"What you did to my wife is unacceptable! You know we are together and still you impose yourself on her!
You, crossed a line!" I said furious.

I couldn't see the reaction on her face, but she is standing still like a stupid rock.

"Yes, I admit that I still love Piper, and I'm sorry if you think I crossed a line but-". She tried to say.