Not again!

Alex's POV

"I might know someone who could be up for the job". I said beaming at Piper, and raising my eyebrows.

I have exactly the right person for that.

I figure I should maybe call her tonight infront of Piper.

I grab my phone from my bag and look for Miranda's number. She was the one who planned for Piper's birthday and my "supposed" to be proposal but unfortunately never happened.

I hope this is still an appropriate time to make a call.

I found her number and call her.

"Who are you calling?". Piper asked wondering.

I held up my finger to silence her.
Miranda, answered on the second ring.

"Hello, Miss Vause?"

"Hi Miranda, oh please just call me, Alex. Is this a bad time to talk?". I said while keeping my eyes fixed on my wife.

Piper's eyebrows scrunch together and I almost laugh at her reaction.

"No, no not at all. I'm still in the office anyway".

"Perfect! I was just going to ask if you can be our wedding planner?".

"Oh yes! Absolutely! I would be honored". She said every enthusiastic.

"When are you planning to have your wedding?". She inquire.

"Umm actually, Me and my wife haven't really talked about it yet but I will let you know when we have the final date and maybe we can talk in person?".

"That would be awesome. Just give me a call anytime".

"I will, thank you, Miranda".

"You're welcome Alex, have a nice evening".

"You too, goodbye".

I stare at my wife and smiled at her.

"There, done!". I said proudly.

She shook her head and gave me a smirk.

"I think I shouldn't be surprised how you always get your way easily". She said jokingly.

"I told you, I may be a sick lesbian but I have a couple tricks up my sleeves". I teased.

I wasn't expecting this day to be so awesome. I thought me and Piper are just going to have a casual dinner date. I appreciate her effort to surprise me.

I feel like everything is back to normal. I never felt this good after my accident and I was not anxious the whole time, even the car ride is not so scary anymore.

We spend the rest of our evening making plans for our wedding. I'm kind of excited and worried at the same time. Like, finally we are doing this and it's going to happen and I want everything to be perfect. Me and Piper deserved it.

*******************************

We decided to go home at half past 9. We weren't rushing to go home but the restaurant will be closing soon. We made our way to the back of the restaurant where Piper parked the car when I heard a loud blaring sound coming from a car horn and it wouldn't stop. It reminded me of my accident.

I was startled and I started to panic. My eyes automatically scanned for the sound and it came from an old car just a few feet away from us.

"What the hell?". I heard Piper say and she went on to let go of my hand to cover her ears.